Go Jayhawks

Final week 2 score: Coastal Carolina 12 Kansas 7

There were only 3 total TDs this game...and Coastal Carolina scored two of them.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
First off, it was Texas. Maybe we should wait and see a little bit more on both Texas and LSU.

Secondly, I introduced the idea that O is a lot better for LSU than this board gives him credit for

Oh yeah... I was the first person to reintroduce the idea that LSU and O were better than others thought.

Reactions: volfanbill
We both know it’s dumb luck.
You’re right though. We’ll see how well they run the ball against Auburn and some of these SEC West teams. I’ve just been high on them since the spring, so I want to be right now.

Final week 2 score: Coastal Carolina 12 Kansas 7

There were only 3 total TDs this game...and Coastal Carolina scored two of them.

Haha, I forgot I started this thread. I mean, the Jayhawks will bounce back Go Jayhawks!

Don’t bunch me with that group. I fully expect LSU to be in the CFP discussion in late November/Early December. I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but they might actually be able to go into Tuscaloosa and get a W. I guess we’ll know a lot after week 2.
70F258F1-F2A5-478D-8CD6-AB24CDA03DDE.gif

Reactions: volfanbill
Don’t bunch me with that group. I fully expect LSU to be in the CFP discussion in late November/Early December. I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but they might actually be able to go into Tuscaloosa and get a W. I guess we’ll know a lot after week 2.
Your street cred is now off the chart.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Your street cred is now off the chart.

It all boils down to grinding each and every day. I’m a student of the game really. I like to get in the lab and just watch film all day. While others are at work, I’m just looking for tendencies and studying the analytics, and going over the chart.

Reactions: ptcarter
If you could pick one power 5 school that is lowly of the lowliest, it would be Kansas. Might take a while.
I can remember when people said the same thing about K State...they historically were the lowest of the low.

And then the Purple Wizard happened.

Me not remembering which thread it was and then finding out that I’m a voodoo Nostradamus that predicted this Tiiggaaahh resurgence back in the fall. #GeauxTigers #Neck
E17DB78C-4EEB-48D8-8918-6B2F5666C4CF.gif

Kansas has always been a college basketball blue blood and I think Tennessee has a very good chance of beating them at Allen Fieldhouse in the Big12/SEC Challenge.

VN Store

Back