GO GATORS

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
How bout those Gators? Nice 16-13 win today. Looks like for once I am glad we played them early in the year. We sure don't seem to be getting any better.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Nov 2 2003, 12:59 AM
How bout those Gators? Nice 16-13 win today. Looks like for once I am glad we played them early in the year. We sure don't seem to be getting any better.

I'm really pissed off right now and should probably stay off the board till I calm down, but I don't look for this team TO get any better. They can't block a tackle, can't run the right routes and can't even convincingly beat a team like Duke. God, I am SO MAD. Maybe Miami will get caught doing somethiong illegal and have to forfeit.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Nov 1 2003, 08:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Nov 1 2003, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Nov 2 2003, 12:59 AM
How bout those Gators? Nice 16-13 win today. Looks like for once I am glad we played them early in the year. We sure don&#39;t seem to be getting any better.

I&#39;m really pissed off right now and should probably stay off the board till I calm down, but I don&#39;t look for this team TO get any better. They can&#39;t block a tackle, can&#39;t run the right routes and can&#39;t even convincingly beat a team like Duke. God, I am SO MAD. Maybe Miami will get caught doing somethiong illegal and have to forfeit. [/quote]
Hey this is a great place to vent. Get it all out&#33;&#33; :D

Speaking of forfeits, I told my buddy at half time today that we should just forfeit and not even play the second half.

Is it JUST me?? SHOULD we crow about a 17 point win over DUKE??? Have expectations for UT football sunk that low?? The Duke team has nothing to be ashamed of in this loss. THEY tried.

I don&#39;t think the expectations have sunk that low, but the reality of it all sure has.

VN Store

Back