Go Baylor!

I guess we're not destined for the playoffs ....... Yet. Still a few games to go, but these miraculous last second field goals to keep Michigan and TCU in does not bode well for the Vols.

I guess we're not destined for the playoffs ....... Yet. Still a few games to go, but these miraculous last second field goals to keep Michigan and TCU in does not bode well for the Vols.

Just have to hope that Utah/Oregon beat USC in the Pac-12 Championship and Tennessee will get in. I don’t think UCLA or Notre Dame are going to beat the Trojans.

In both cases, the opposing team had a lead with less than three minutes to go only needing a single first down to end the game. In both cases, they ran between the tackles on the first two plays. Setting up third and long
C1B1D634-17B7-422D-8014-AD7717CCB2B9.gif

Neither does Candy feeling like a million bucks when we visit them.

Reactions: oz615

While I always like to see Michigan lose, they or OSU have to lose so it isn't as important as TCU losing. Unfortunately the refs blew it and allowed them to kick the fg for the win.

Reactions: volfeeva and oz615
Me the last few weeks:
Dont worry about TCU,
Texas will beat them
Baylor will beat them.
now:
Maybe KState will beat them in their conf title game. Or at least until a last second TCU field goal. Sigh.

Question, could Baylor have drug their feet in getting on the field since TCU substituted and maybe caused them to run out the clock?

The official was supposed to stand over the ball and look to the Bayor sideline to see if they wanted to substitute. He did not. Just set and and ran into the backfield as fast as he could go.

Reactions: mpfvol
In both cases, the opposing team had a lead with less than three minutes to go only needing a single first down to end the game. In both cases, they ran between the tackles on the first two plays. Setting up third and long
View attachment 516015
Dang Baylor QB had a TE for a 1st down directly in front of him when he ran on 3rd and long. That would have been game over and Baylor winning had he chose to pass. I immediately thought of JG. UT is still good to go imo. Doesn't bode well for USCjr tonight if UT players are even aware of it. GO VOLS!!

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Wa
View attachment 516015
Was just watching Georgia and Kentucky. Kentucky was moving the ball pretty good and then got into 3rd and 1. They tried to run up the middle to get the first down. Idiots, and the they go for it on 4th and 1. I'm telling my wife they better quick pass cause they're not getting the 1st down on a run. What do they do ... they tried to run again. Turnover to Georgia.

Baylor and Michigan win with last second field goals.We need to win tonight,and if given a chance,run the score up!Do that and we're at least number three.

Baylor and Michigan win with last second field goals.We need to win tonight,and if given a chance,run the score up!Do that and we're at least number three.

With a performance like Michigan's - at home no less - they will not be able to stay in the top 4 when OSU beats them. And then we're in, no matter what TCU does.

Reactions: VolGirl05
I honestly believe Baylor purposely gave that game away so TCU can stay in the playoff hunt. Just break down the last 2 mins and watch it. Baylor moved the ball about 3-4 yards every play until that last series. Makes you wonder and then every receiver was wide open for TCU on their last series. It doesn’t add up to me.

Reactions: volfeeva

VN Store

Back