Gluttons for Punishment Dynasty

So there seems to be alot of built up animosity towards volball on here.Obviously i don't have enough history to really know what the hell is going on, wish there was a wiki page on it.

The animosity comes from last years dynasty. I don't think anyone dislikes me except for Harry and Bass. And I'm
Not entirely convinced Bass hates me. I think he just likes to give me a hard time. Harry used to hate me more than anyone although he let me into the dynasty so it couldn't be that bad.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

True, my biggest need of improvement is converting in the red zone, i get Crompton eyed when i hit the 20 yard line..

Maybe you should also try and figure out ways to get it from the 25 or 30 directly to inside the 5 (or score), and just skip over the no man's land of the 20-5 yard line all together?

Easier said than done, but maybe it would help you be more efficient down there, rather than just trying to slip the ball into the midfield over and over as safeties get bottled up.

The animosity comes from last years dynasty. I don't think anyone dislikes me except for Harry and Bass. And I'm
Not entirely convinced Bass hates me. I think he just likes to give me a hard time. Harry used to hate me more than anyone although he let me into the dynasty so it couldn't be that bad.

I can't tell if Bass really hates you or not, either. I know I think you're fine when you aren't threatening my virtual football happiness. Then I kind of hate you, too.

It's a burden to be so dominant.

I can't tell if Bass really hates you or not, either. I know I think you're fine when you aren't threatening my virtual football happiness. Then I kind of hate you, too.

It's a burden to be so dominant.

That domination is coming to an end...yeah I just pulled a Neuheisel.

Sorry, should have put ready, not using all my recruiting time...good to go.

I'm going to go ahead and post an explanation. My disc started making a grinding noise and my game/system froze.

I'm going to lay off the 360 for a bit and probably get to my game (again) later today.

I'm going to go ahead and post an explanation. My disc started making a grinding noise and my game/system froze.

I'm going to lay off the 360 for a bit and probably get to my game (again) later today.

Sounds good. But waiting won't change a RROD or bad reader, if it's coming. Sometimes that grinding is the sound of inevitability.

Sounds good. But waiting won't change a RROD or bad reader, if it's coming. Sometimes that grinding is the sound of inevitability.

It's happened a couple of times.

I'm holding out hope. This guy has been with me since launch without a problem. That's right... chrome tray. No HDMI output. I'm old school.

Good lord Syracuse gave me fits.

Going into the 4th Quarter they didn't have over 100 total yards of offense. All of the sudden their QB turns All American and goes 9-10 for 150 yards and 2 TDs.

I was sweating bullets when I had to kick a FG as time ran out to win the game.

Good lord Syracuse gave me fits.

Going into the 4th Quarter they didn't have over 100 total yards of offense. All of the sudden their QB turns All American and goes 9-10 for 150 yards and 2 TDs.

I was sweating bullets when I had to kick a FG as time ran out to win the game.

I've had that happen as well, particuarly if they go to no huddle they seem to become super men.

I've had that happen as well, particuarly if they go to no huddle they seem to become super men.

I think the CPU was po'd at me for going for a 2-point conversion on my TD drive that spilled into the 4th.

I hate volball a little because he has a knee-jerk reaction to throw me under the bus and blame me for things. "blame IP, he gave me a scout report." "Aw IP, you didn't vote? It's your fault then." "I know it is you who is keeping me out of this dynasty."

Blah blah blah.

I hate volball a little because he has a knee-jerk reaction to throw me under the bus and blame me for things. "blame IP, he gave me a scout report." "Aw IP, you didn't vote? It's your fault then." "I know it is you who is keeping me out of this dynasty."

Blah blah blah.

Your scouting report was the reason I won the game. I felt you should have atleast voted for my team selection. And I was told that you were, in fact, one of two people who were defiant against me joining.

Your scouting report was the reason I won the game. I felt you should have atleast voted for my team selection. And I was told that you were, in fact, one of two people who were defiant against me joining.

There is plenty that you don't know. If I hadn't been advocating for fairness, you would already be gone. I just don't know why you paint me as being part of a conspiracy against you.

There is plenty that you don't know. If I hadn't been advocating for fairness, you would already be gone. I just don't know why you paint me as being part of a conspiracy against you.

From what I understand, you were at first. And why would I be gone? I haven't done anything.

VN Store

Back