Glad to see Butch is spending UT’s money locally...

He's been working in Hellabama for, what, three or four years now and his family still lives in K'town? Who does he think he is, Bruce Pearl? I reckon that mountain water just gets in your bloodstream.
They like the school...and everything’s paid for.

Reactions: 207 others
He's been working in Hellabama for, what, three or four years now and his family still lives in K'town? Who does he think he is, Bruce Pearl? I reckon that mountain water just gets in your bloodstream.

Butch wasn't going to move until he got a head coaching gig again. The position he's in is very transient. Unless Saban is about to offer him a legit OC or DC position next year.

Yeah but it's kind of a dick move for Butch to force his kids to go to school with a bunch of Tennessee fans in Knoxville after what happened.
Think they’re being forced? They most likely have friends and it’s not exactly a bleacher school. Niece is a recent UT grad and her husband and their friends have no interest in football...they’re not alone in that burg. I think more of our actual fanbase than some. Bama throws rocks through windows...we paint Fire Butch on the Rock.

Avoids 5% Alabama state income tax on the income from UT. He'll move when that runs out and he has to get a real job.

VN Store

Back