Give Thanks...

illvol

Eternal optimist
I know it’s been a dreadful year for everyone both on and off the field. And I know there is nothing we can really do about most of it. But I just have to say, in spite of whatever is going on with Big Orange Football, that I’m so thankful to have it.

As a first responder we have been defunded and criminalized like nothing I could have ever imagined and during a year that has had more strangeness than anyone could have imagined , but I’m still happy to be able to sit and watch my Vols even a few times this year.

Win or lose I still stand proud and am thankful for the efforts of all those involved with this program. I can’t imagine what goes into what we see and I’m sure no one involved in the program is happy with the outcome but I still appreciate them for what they do because without the distraction of those few hours on Saturday this year would be all that much worse.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the year, and a more prosperous 2021 than you could even hope for. Be thankful for what you have, have a great Thanksgiving, and, as always, Go Vols!

Nice post. Living in Georgia and having a getaway spot located in Alabama, it’s been a rough year(s) for sure. I’ll admit that the luster and love of Vol football has faded for me in the past decade or so, but I still look forward to Football Time in Tennessee. Here’s hoping that the tide (no pun intended) will turn in a few years and we’ll get back to prominence. If not, I’ll still wear my orange and pull for the Vols. Happy Thanksgiving everyone....

I know it’s been a dreadful year for everyone both on and off the field. And I know there is nothing we can really do about most of it. But I just have to say, in spite of whatever is going on with Big Orange Football, that I’m so thankful to have it.

As a first responder we have been defunded and criminalized like nothing I could have ever imagined and during a year that has had more strangeness than anyone could have imagined , but I’m still happy to be able to sit and watch my Vols even a few times this year.

Win or lose I still stand proud and am thankful for the efforts of all those involved with this program. I can’t imagine what goes into what we see and I’m sure no one involved in the program is happy with the outcome but I still appreciate them for what they do because without the distraction of those few hours on Saturday this year would be all that much worse.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the year, and a more prosperous 2021 than you could even hope for. Be thankful for what you have, have a great Thanksgiving, and, as always, Go Vols!

Nice Job! Happy Thanksgiving Volnation!

Last edited:
Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back