Give Freeze a call

Strawman. Point was that they were far better than we've been in years. And besides, we haven't sniffed a division championship in that time, let alone defeat a time that went on to win the National Championship.
I'd say if cheated at that level we'd be better than we've been in years too

What do you make of the allegations by his former high school students. Making 8th grade girls that violated dress code change clothes in his office etc. Any fire to that smoke?
Sounds likely based on what I know about him. He's been a ***** hound his entire life, so something even as creepy as this wouldn't surprise me.

TN has plenty of money, they just spend it unwisely
They spend on the best they can get. Which is usually not much after everyone else has already turned us down.
That's fair. I'm tired of losing and just want a proven winner at this point.
Then if that proven winner is worth 5 million, we better offer him 10 million. Otherwise we'll be looking for the tastiest scraps.

They spend on the best they can get. Which is usually not much after everyone else has already turned us down.

Then if that proven winner is worth 5 million, we better offer him 10 million. Otherwise we'll be looking for the tastiest scraps.
Well from what I saw today, the team quit on Pruitt once they put JG back in the second half. He has no choice but to rally behind bailey and go from there.

I am not ready to slam the door on CJP. However, if he doesn’t get rid of a couple coaches that are obvious problems. Bring me the best offensive minded head coach available. I think both Freeze and Kiffin have to be on that list.

VN Store

Back