Give Freeze a call

Enjoy losing do ya?
I sure as hell don't enjoy being in the NCAA doghouse. That 5 years of probation from Kiffin sure as hell didn't help us out any now did it? You are suggesting Hugh is the only coach on the planet. Saying I enjoy losing is just asinine.

Previous SEC head coaching experience and success in doing so.

More qualified than anyone we’ve hired since Majors.

Cosidering the last 20 years,i legit worry that once he gets to Knoxville,he'll be in over his head just like the others.

I sure as hell don't enjoy being in the NCAA doghouse. That 5 years of probation from Kiffin sure as hell didn't help us out any now did it? You are suggesting Hugh is the only coach on the planet. Saying I enjoy losing is just asinine.

Maybe he learned a lesson?

He checks all the boxes that we all seem to want in a new head coach.

Also the "Victims of High Freeze" facebook page started by all the girls he creeped on at Briarcrest High School probably makes him a bit radioactive to schools not run by Jerry Falwell Jr

Once again, why is it you people think the only way to win is with Freeze? That is just stupid. Thinking someone would rather lose is stupid.

Worrying about a coach possibly calling a d@#n hooker amd using it as a reason not to hire him is what is stupid.

Freeze isnt the only one...no one said that either. Thinking they did is also stupid.

Freeze will go to a SEC school and kill it.

Freeze may be dirty but dude can cosch.

Saban wanted him gone bad.

He was competing for the west at ole miss.....at ole miss!!!

He is never coming here though.

He will go to a true football school and we aint that anymore.

Freeze is a family friend (though we don't claim him anymore). But TN has always been Freeze's dream job, and he's the cocky type who thinks he's "the one" who could bring TN back to glory.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Worrying about a coach possibly calling a d@#n hooker amd using it as a reason not to hire him is what is stupid.

Freeze isnt the only one...no one said that either. Thinking they did is also stupid.
Possibly? He's definitely one who's familiar with calling hookers.

Last edited:
Freeze is a family friend (though we don't claim him anymore). But TN has always been Freeze's dream job, and he's the cocky type who thinks he's "the one" who could bring TN back to glory.
What do you make of the allegations by his former high school students. Making 8th grade girls that violated dress code change clothes in his office etc. Any fire to that smoke?

VN Store

Back