Girls of Pittsburgh

How come when I go to the games I never sit beside a fan like the one on right? She is blessed.

View attachment 487185
There were a lot of cuties at the game last week. Good to see those cute Tennessee girls. And if you look closely...like I did, you'll notice the wrinkles in the bag..they're fake. So she was blessed with a bank account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
All three pics, same gal. Glad to see she is a safety girl; has her birth control handy.

2YeSb2j.jpeg

FyYPYUc.jpeg

Mty5Jvv.jpeg

There were a lot of cuties at the game last week. Good to see those cute Tennessee girls. And if you look closely...like I did, you'll notice the wrinkles in the bag..they're fake. So she was blessed with a bank account.

now let’s not get so technical, just enjoy the view….

Reactions: Wireless1
Julie Beaulieu
  • Lecturer II

Julie Beaulieu is a Lecturer for the Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Program. She received her PhD in Literature with a certificate in GSWS from the University of Pittsburgh. Her research and teaching interests include the history of sexuality, global LGBTQ studies, transgender studies, eighteenth-century British literature, queer theory, feminist theory, and affect theory. She is currently working on her first book manuscript, entitled, Obsessive Love: A Queer History.

View attachment 393358
That's a dude.

VN Store

Back