Girl’s HS Tennessee Basketball

I’m trying to find out if this is Lady Vols. I just assume anytime we’re talking basketball in Tennessee we’re talking Lady Vols. But you know what they say about assuming.

Reactions: feathersax
It also doesn't say at what level girls basketball. It just says "Tennessee girls basketball".
That could be almost anything.
(But I do have to admit that a knot is forming in my stomach)

I’ve been told that guy’s tweets are normally regarding high school.

CNN, MSNBC, or Fox news.. U don't just say that u think that the sky just turn green this morning but wait let me get the whole news out.

I’m trying to find out if this is Lady Vols. I just assume anytime we’re talking basketball in Tennessee we’re talking Lady Vols. But you know what they say about assuming.
Tim lownsdale dows High school basketball so it may be at that level

Where is she transferring to?
The rumor is Bearden according to the article..... I’m really surprised she is transferrring but right now she has low div 1.... maybe she thinks it will help her get higher offers there.

The rumor is Bearden according to the article..... I’m really surprised she is transferrring but right now she has low div 1.... maybe she thinks it will help her get higher offers there.
it’s obvious we are in very slow sports times right now for this to be so publicized. Is she even SEC material?

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back