Getting pop ups in mobile

What platform are you on? iphone/ipad? Can you try clearing your browser cache and see if it continues? Thanks.

Both iPad and iPhone. I’ll try that and let you know. Seems sporadic but mostly when I try to click through threads.

No dice, Freak. Still happening. PS, thanks for being an excellent moderator.
It's weird that I'm not seeing anything on my end. I'll keep looking and thanks for the feedback and compliment.

Even with pop up blocker it still scrolls to the bottom of the screen. And now the sound is cutting out on all tweets (only on VN)
That's on Android.

I freaking hate these things.

Even with pop up blocker it still scrolls to the bottom of the screen. And now the sound is cutting out on all tweets (only on VN)
That's on Android.

I freaking hate these things.
Scrolls to the bottom? Pic of tweets?

Scrolls to the bottom? Pic of tweets?
RF talk thread. Every tweet on the last 2 pages that plays - has audio.

I click next page, it automatically jumps to the bottom and shows how many pop ups were blocked in seconds.. like this Screenshot_20190328-181118_Chrome.jpg

RF talk thread. Every tweet on the last 2 pages that plays - has audio.

I click next page, it automatically jumps to the bottom and shows how many pop ups were blocked in seconds.. like this View attachment 199696
You might try clearing your cache. I've been clicking around on my Android and haven't had any issues as of yet.

You might try clearing your cache. I've been clicking around on my Android and haven't had any issues as of yet.
Did that before and just did it again. We've been through this enough that I would never report without clearing everything first.😀
Pop ups on VN and no trouble on any other site.

Did that before and just did it again. We've been through this enough that I would never report without clearing everything first.😀
Pop ups on VN and no trouble on any other site.
I hear ya. I'm still surfing on Android trying to duplicate.

Yeah I can't really tell any difference between the 9 and 10 though lol.
Yeah they seem pretty similar, although I'm a huge fan on the front fingerprint sensor so that alone would probably be worth the upgrade for me.

Yeah they seem pretty similar, although I'm a huge fan on the front fingerprint sensor so that alone would probably be worth the upgrade for me.
I actually liked the back fingerprint sensor better, the front one doesn't read my finger sometimes. I may just need to rescan it.

I actually liked the back fingerprint sensor better, the front one doesn't read my finger sometimes. I may just need to rescan it.
Maybe. I have no idea how good it is. I just like being able to unlock my phone when it's on my desk.

Stopped for a few, clicked play on this Tweet (RF March madness thread) and automatic 2 pop ups.
Now it's just toying with my emotions.

Screenshot_20190328-191013_Chrome.jpg

There's plenty of ways to do that, i liked being able to unlock it when i picked it up without touching the screen.
On my iphone i either have to lean over it so it can see my face, or wait a couple seconds for it to ask for a password. Not ideal.

VN Store

Back