Get to know the Hawkeyes

Pink Locker Room

Looking forward to the game now that it is officially “game week”. Good luck to the Vols, and hopefully we have a clean, well played game by both teams to send us all into the dark depths known as the off season.

Go Hawks!!

Looking forward to the game now that it is officially “game week”. Good luck to the Vols, and hopefully we have a clean, well played game by both teams to send us all into the dark depths known as the off season.

Go Hawks!!

I’m over “clean,” but would be great if no one on either team suffered a significant injury.

Agreed. Hopefully minimal injuries and a good game. Looking forward to seeing the young guys out there. God knows we don’t have a choice in the defensive backfield. Hope they play well.

With all the secondary players transferring out, Iowa made change their game plan to try to take advantage of the more inexperienced guys stepping into that position. They could have a completely different game plan, throwing more than expected. Defense has got to put pressure on their offense from the first play till the last play.

I was at a Christmas Eve party and there was a young lady there who’s a student at Iowa and very involved in sports broadcasting We were talking and she doesn’t think Iowa can hang with us. She wasn’t aware most of our DBs have hit the portal. Her response “doesn’t matter. We can’t pass the ball anyhow”.

With all the secondary players transferring out, Iowa made change their game plan to try to take advantage of the more inexperienced guys stepping into that position. They could have a completely different game plan, throwing more than expected. Defense has got to put pressure on their offense from the first play till the last play.
I’ve watched their QB play enough this season… I don’t think that’s a possibility for them. He’s got a whopping 22 QBR this year

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
I was at a Christmas Eve party and there was a young lady there who’s a student at Iowa and very involved in sports broadcasting We were talking and she doesn’t think Iowa can hang with us. She wasn’t aware most of our DBs have hit the portal. Her response “doesn’t matter. We can’t pass the ball anyhow”.
She's gonna make some young man a good wife.

Go Hawks!!
Read this article and it would appear we don’t have a chance. Wonder why we’re favored?

No pics??

VN Store

Back