Get ready for the Righteous Indignation

Tman44

God Father of Soul
The articles have already began. Like it or not, what happened last night gives "journalist" low hanging fruit to try and out "righteous" one another at the Vols expense. People like Herbstreit are salivating over the opportunity to trash Volnation. Our last great lampoon was over the Volshevik revolution, and folks still mount their high horses to take shots at the school and fan base. I'm afraid that will pale in comparison to what we are about to see. So what is this one going to be called? Vol Meltdown, the Neyland trash can? I'm sure the phrase will end up being more embarrassing than those.

Reactions: Vol-in-Atlanta
The articles have already began. Like it or not, what happened last night gives "journalist" low hanging fruit to try and out "righteous" one another at the Vols expense. People like Herbstreit are salivating over the opportunity to trash Volnation. Our last great lampoon was over the Volshevik revolution, and folks still mount their high horses to take shots at the school and fan base. I'm afraid that will pale in comparison to what we are about to see. So what is this one going to be called? Vol Meltdown, the Neyland trash can? I'm sure the phrase will end up being more embarrassing than those.

Why does anyone care what the pundits say? Seriously...if this staff can simply recruit to the team needs. We will win and the pundits will chanfe their tune.

Reactions: kcvols1
Somebody please post on what Josh Pate on 247sports had to day on this. He was at the game. He called it for what it was.

Lol....you guys whine about the media more than you do Kiffin. How many things live rent free in your heads?

Reactions: Wireless1
I can guarantee that the blue check brigade on Twitter and in the media who will have a field day condemning this, are the same people who supported and condoned the rioting and looting of summer 2020.

Last edited:
I can guarantee that the blue check brigade on Twitter and in the media who will have field day condemning this, are the same people who supported and condoned the rioting and looting of summer 2020.
Condem what? Dumbass fans brought this on the university. No one else.

Righteous Indigestion. Suck it up and play ball. Pay the fine and move on.

VN Store

Back