Get Behind Coach Heupel

Then don't get on Twitter and slam it like an idiot. He has won 78% of his games, coached a guy to a Heisman, and puts up top 5-10 offenses almost every single year.

The admin has screwed up in the past but the fans only hurt the program acting like idiots

After taking over for Frost who went 13-0 his coaching record has went down each year he was there. Did he win with Frost's recruits and couldn't sustain it?

For those less than enthused with this hire take this into consideration. CJH wanted this job when most others didn’t. Despite all of the adversity, despite unprecedented hurdles and despite a diminished roster he thought enough of this job to take on such a daunting task. He left a comfortable situation in Orlando to come to Knoxville to build something from the ground up. You can question whether he can get the job done but fact of the matter he is willing to give it a go. If your going to be critical of anyone be critical of those that didn’t have confidence in themselves that they could turn this thing around. Get behind this guy and remember a lack of early success doesn’t fall on him but does on the previous administration and coaching staff. Welcome to Rocky Top CJH!

Hell, I wanted the job. Is that the qualifier for rah, rah go coach?

Get behind me boys....

Enough with damn "He took the job when no one wanted it". I'm so sick and tired of people saying that about coaches like it's some hardship. He's getting a massive raise and a P5 job when he was in play for no other major job. Oh the humanity, he's getting paid a lot more and in 3 years will probably get a massive buyout. The poor man!
So was everyone else that turned the job down

Reactions: TnWalker
For those less than enthused with this hire take this into consideration. CJH wanted this job when most others didn’t. Despite all of the adversity, despite unprecedented hurdles and despite a diminished roster he thought enough of this job to take on such a daunting task. He left a comfortable situation in Orlando to come to Knoxville to build something from the ground up. You can question whether he can get the job done but fact of the matter he is willing to give it a go. If your going to be critical of anyone be critical of those that didn’t have confidence in themselves that they could turn this thing around. Get behind this guy and remember a lack of early success doesn’t fall on him but does on the previous administration and coaching staff. Welcome to Rocky Top CJH!
Is this a form letter post? I swear I have read it at least 3 times before.

If I had "wanted" to make $4 million per year to coach at Tennessee, and was hired to do so despite my obvious inexperience would you say the same? "Want-to" is not a job qualification, especially when millions of dollars of public money is at stake.

No matter how you cut it, this is underwhelming. It's a lazy hire by the AD...who may still end up being a great choice, but this choice does not indicate that.

Look, we will be fine. Give us time. We will come around.

It's always a painful blow when we realize that not everyone sees our Vols as the amazing program and opportunity we see them as.

That has been an oft repeated mantra each coaching search and the bar continues to be set lower and lower.

See you in 2024

I’m good. I’ll see you in four years.

Willing to give a go? Oh, what a great guy. Not like they aren’t going to pay him north of 4 million to “give it a go.”

You know what I’m going to do. Tell this university that has f’ed up this thing to give me a call when they have it right.

Reactions: ButchPlz
tenor (11).gif

Nope.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
12-1
10-3
6-4

Linear regression.
Where else do you go when you start with an undefeated regular season and then your starting qb opts out for the season due to covid? Two of the three in-season losses were to two the teams that played for the AAC championship and all three season losses were by a combined 15 points.

VN Store

Back