Get a goal line formation !!!!!

Right now we should be tied.Wrs dropping passes.Oline not making good pushes on the run.Dobbs playing well right now.Also, not been impressed with Florida D and our D looks lost. And what the heck is Martin doing?

I don't know what's worse our offensive or defensive play calling. When are we going to dial up some pressure?😡

Thought we would have seen the I-formation by now. Guess not. This is going to hurt. I think we had one first down in the first qtr. same old s h i t different saturday.....sucks to be a vol fan....really realy does. Think i need to just become a drunk again.

Great pass defense too (just kidding). Hopefully they learn how to tackle in the second half! Running backs breaking 8 tackles for a first down smh

Reactions: 1 person
This is sad. Barnett can't get to the QB, Martin can't cover anyone and Mc is picking Shoop apart. Sad day so far. I really thought we'd show up.

This is sad. Barnett can't get to the QB, Martin can't cover anyone and Mc is picking Shoop apart. Sad day so far. I really thought we'd show up.
Butch couldn't convince us it isn't a big game, but he convinced enough players.

Pathetic on all levels--out coached, out played, look like they have no preparation, low energy, etc. etc. Embarrassing--again!! The only people playing with passion was the crowd. Hope I have to eat these words!

VN Store

Back