Gerald Williams

VolunteerHillbilly

Spike Drinks, Not Trees
How many years if Gerald Williams going to help pad Phil's recruiting service rankings without ever playing a down at UTK? This is ridiculous. Take him out and I'll bet UTK wouldn't even be ranked in the Top 50 right now.

Why beat down on recruit. This young man bleeds orange and we need him at our school. He has did everything he can to try to get here and that is the kind of players we need on this team.

It isnt really padding the recruiting system because he doesnt count in the end if he doesnt get in...But I agree with the last few posts, he WANTS to be in orange...

How many years if Gerald Williams going to help pad Phil's recruiting service rankings without ever playing a down at UTK? This is ridiculous. Take him out and I'll bet UTK wouldn't even be ranked in the Top 50 right now.
ummm why don't you ask him that yourself?:salute:

agree........i love the heart this kid has....talk about a true commitment
It would have been easy for him to quit and become just another of the many players who dissapear into oblivion after being inelligible but he continued to fight back. I hope the best for him

i know there a debate over his position, but it seems like there's a big hole at ILB. Any chance he steps in and beats out Ellix Wilson?

i know there a debate over his position, but it seems like there's a big hole at ILB. Any chance he steps in and beats out Ellix Wilson?

I doubt he'll be the hands down starter at any position his first year here.

MLB or DE he'll get a lot of playing time, but it will be in a reserve role (Like Vlad at guard this past season).

He'll be on the field a lot regardless of it is DE or MLB. Just not as a starter.

And if I had to bet, he'll play at DE.

I doubt he'll be the hands down starter at any position his first year here.

MLB or DE he'll get a lot of playing time, but it will be in a reserve role (Like Vlad at guard this past season).

He'll be on the field a lot regardless of it is DE or MLB. Just not as a starter.

And if I had to bet, he'll play at DE.

I figured that he'd likely be at DE, and even though it may not be a strength there are a lot of guys in the rotation at that position. MLB has been really thin the past couple years, I thought he'd get a shot to add depth and maybe even start there.

I figured that he'd likely be at DE, and even though it may not be a strength there are a lot of guys in the rotation at that position. MLB has been really thin the past couple years, I thought he'd get a shot to add depth and maybe even start there.

Ellix will get every chance in the world to start at MLB. Donald and Savion Frazier are other possible MLBs.

That's 3 deep at MLB.

At DE there is Ayers and Brown as starters with Martin, Walker and maybe Andre Mathis (he's been a MLB, a DE and a DT)

So the depth is about a wash.

Ellix will get every chance in the world to start at MLB. Donald and Savion Frazier are other possible MLBs.

That's 3 deep at MLB.

At DE there is Ayers and Brown as starters with Martin, Walker and maybe Andre Mathis (he's been a MLB, a DE and a DT)

So the depth is about a wash.

All indications from this season pointed toward Donald's future being at DE, I know he came in as an ILB but I thought he was moved to DE after he was unimpressive at LB.

morlys in,and warren and williams will be-williams is a scapegoat but he is good enough to start at mlb next yr,he can shed blocks,roam sideline to sideline and destroy anyone in his area

morlys in,and warren and williams will be-williams is a scapegoat but he is good enough to start at mlb next yr,he can shed blocks,roam sideline to sideline and destroy anyone in his area

I'm pretty sure he will play DE, but it hasn't really been confirmed yet. We will see.

i'm pretty sure i'd start him before wes brown at de...but i don't get Fulmer type money to make those decisions

I wonder if G. Williams can hit as hard as Mayo..
and does anyone know G. Willams recent forty time??

I wonder if G. Williams can hit as hard as Mayo..
and does anyone know G. Willams recent forty time??

Well, all I know is that people have compared him to Vlad Richard before, so I'm guessing he is all muscle. He's also taller and heavier than Mayo. I really think he will be at DE though.

VN Store

Back