Gerald Jones

He caught a TD pass today, I talked to him a little more and he said him and Clausen were clickin... Hopefully Clausen will get him the ball Saturday.. The west coaches are pretty stupid, Gerald definately needs to be given a shot to return a couple kickoffs or a couple of punts...

Apparently he is really close to Meachem and Troop here. Meach being from Tulsa, has talked to him alot and Gerald is trying to get Meach to stay as well and mentor him.

nice, but Meach needs to stay after that game Mon, esp after jarrett and Johnson went out all-world

Looks Jones has been gettin' alot of passes from Clausen.

Jones beat Donovan Warren on 1-on-1's which is saying alot, Warren has been very solid.

I'm telling you guys, Gerald is the best route runner down there.. We have two big time WR's at Millwood that are both going to Texas Tech, one for football and one for track.. And as far as running perfect routes and catching the ball neither one of them are in Geralds class.. He is the most underrated kid in a country, hes definately the most underrated kid at the Army game..

I'll be there tomorrow right before the game, I would like to meet some of the Tennessee people that are going to be down there.. I'll be wearing a UT stocking cap with some sort of Millwood Falcons apparrel...

Well, he said in an interview that Meach was one of the main reasons for coming to UT. That he would like Meach to mentor him. Also, I have been hearing things about him not a solid commit.

Please dont tell me he's not solid, one of the reasons I think Penn State whooped is that we didnt have enough playmakers (that could hold on to the football)

He says that he is very solid.. He has also said in interviews that his word is his bond.. Gerald is a pretty straight forward kid, but in this day and age you never know about kids. I mean they have all kinds of promises and different things thrown at them.. Just from getting to talk to him on a daily basis, I personally think he is pretty solid. I mean He thinks the world of Coach Fulmer and Tennessee. I think he would ahve felt a little more at home with Meach there but then again I don't think he'll have any problems with being home sick. he wants to get out of Oklahoma anyways.. I do know that he is still going to Florida for an official later this month. I ask him all the time if there are any other schools he wants his video sent out to ( USC, Ohio St., Oregon, Penn ST., and West Virginia) and he told me no, he is happy with whos offered and where he has committed..

ill be the brown vol fan with the 6'6 300+ longhorn fan on my right and my ubber-white and bald longhorn fan on my left.

wearing orange Neyland t-shirt and white Vols cap that looks like it was ran though the blender.

trust me, Im surrounded every day by people who think brown is "burnt orange", tell me, what happens when you burn something....it turns brown, not orange

Gerald Jones has had a couple of nice carries in the Army All-American game today. Also, he almost had a TD-catch, if the ball wasn't underthrown. He had his man beat.

I'm not a subscriber, so I couldn't read the article. I didn't know if G. Jones was quoted in it saying he was considering Tech.

i hope this is not true!! i don't see how you change a committ from one of the best classes to texas tech which isn't even that great.... any information milwood?? i don't see this as a possibility

anyone notice millwood hasnt addressed this in two threads?

He did address it already. He did not feel the need to address it over and over again. Daryl Vereen might be hard to hold onto as well. Butch Davis has gotten him on campus at UNC a couple of times in the last two months. That will be a storyline to follow as well as Gerald.

VN Store

Back