Gerald Jones wavering?

he looked like a stud on D as well though...i know he wants to play offense..so i just hope we get the ball in his hands alot of times.

Oh man this kid has great vision, very excited about this player, can"t wait to watch him play for the Vols!!! Thanks Millwood.

He most likely could, but from what I've seen, G. Jones has the best potential to be our best WR in this class.

This kid will play and play early, playmakers with that kind vision and cutting ability don't just come around everyday. He could play defense but he won't, he's a playmaker with the ball in his hands and is offense all the way. A little bit of experience on the major college level is all he needs and then we will need to get the ball in this kid's hands alot. Playmakers like that put all kinds of pressure on a defense. Thanks for all the work on this Millwood, you are a good VOL. :good!:

Apparently TTU and OK St. are feeding hom BS about playing D or not playing WR. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Gerald will be a WR. period.

Keeps his head on straight and stays healthy, he will score many tds for the vols and I can"t wait to watch.

Don't forget about Vinson. Those 3 could be a helluva trio. How's about this for an offense:

5 OL
1 TB-Coker
1 Shotgun QB-Berry
2 Slots-Jones and O'Neal
2 Flankers-D. Jones and Vinson

WOW

Millwood is definitely the man on Jones. :)

Good on ya, buddy. I had to drive through Oklahoma for a funeral (Sterling, OK) this past week and was thinking about Jones as we were stuck on 44 North (just north of OK City) Wednesday night. For 3 hours. In the same spot.

I hope so... I do not want him to get screwed around.. He is to good of a kid...

the coaches at UT are very upfront and honest. If they say he is going to be an offensive firepower for us....you can take it to the bank. Im sure cutcliffe eyes are dancing envisioning g. jones breaking legs after he gets the ball in his hands.

I dont blame the other desperate schools for throwing it out there based on our WR class....but looking at them...G. Jones is definitely the most electric and will be playing early and often.

Vinson might be a future first round pick... (see rivals article on JUCO). So don't count him out of the starting rotation.

Vinson looks pretty big and physical from his video. listed at 6'2'' 180 i thought he would be on the skinny side but he definetly looks way thicker than say Tolliver or Paige. If he's a legit 6'2'' he is definetly heavier than 180, unless other WRs are listed heavier than their actual weight.

Throw in that he ran a mid 4.3 40 last year and he looks like a great prospect.

VN Store

Back