Georgia vs Oregon

Don’t be terrified just accept that they are going to name their score on us again. I told a fellow Vol after Georgia beat us 41-0 in 2017 that I hope we all enjoyed that Hail Mary win over Georgia in 2016 because that will be the last time we beat Kirby for a long long time. Georgia gonna out 10 in a row on us.

Lol I found the UGA fan is disguise. Good lord

Some of you may not want to admit it, but at worst Georgia has become Diet Alabama.

In reality, Alabama is Coke and Georgia is Pepsi.
Yep. They’re recruiting at a level where it doesn’t matter how many starters they lose, they just plug in guys who are very bit as good.

Don’t be terrified just accept that they are going to name their score on us again. I told a fellow Vol after Georgia beat us 41-0 in 2017 that I hope we all enjoyed that Hail Mary win over Georgia in 2016 because that will be the last time we beat Kirby for a long long time. Georgia gonna put about 10 in a row or more on us.

dba7fbefd9f9c97c1df535b94a5d02eb6c-08-debbie-downer.2x.rsocial.w600.png

Dude over thinking UGA is some unbeatable juggernaut from one half and thinks Smart will win 3 or 4 Natties despite how impossible it is for most coaches to just win a second one to begin with. Definitely a UGA fan 😂
Nope not at all. Do you follow college football at all?

Don’t be terrified just accept that they are going to name their score on us again. I told a fellow Vol after Georgia beat us 41-0 in 2017 that I hope we all enjoyed that Hail Mary win over Georgia in 2016 because that will be the last time we beat Kirby for a long long time. Georgia gonna put about 10 in a row or more on us.

And UTs offense may name their score on GA. The game may turn into a shoot out. Who knows.

Acting as if GA will rout us for ten straight years is ridiculous. The Dooley-Jones-Pruitt era is over.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Dude over thinking UGA is some unbeatable juggernaut from one half and thinks Smart will win 3 or 4 Natties despite how impossible it is for most coaches to just win a second one to begin with. Definitely a UGA fan 😂
Urban won 3. Dabo has won 2. Kirby can easily get 3 with the talent he is stockpiling in Athens year after year. He’s a dang good coach too.

I have extra towels for your drool if you need them 👀🤣

Reactions: Rickyvol77
And UTs offense may name their score on GA. The game may turn into a shoot out. Who knows.

Acting as if GA will rout us for ten straight years is ridiculous. The Dooley-Jones-Pruitt era is over.
We are nowhere close to being on Georgia level.

I don’t expect to beat UGA this year at all but holy cow. It’s way too early to claim UGA is on some kind of Saben dynasty run. That stuff doesn’t just happen very often

I don’t expect to beat UGA this year at all but holy cow. It’s way too early to claim UGA is on some kind of Saben dynasty run. That stuff doesn’t just happen very often
Don't say that, you gonna make that puppy fan mad again 🤣

Reactions: Sara Clark
I have extra towels for your drool if you need them 👀🤣
I’m just stating facts here. God I hate Georgia about as much as Bama but if you can’t see that Kirby is going to be a major problem for us and a dominant force in the SEC for the next decade my man then you are blind.

I’m just stating facts here. God I hate Georgia about as much as Bama but the it you can’t see that Kirby is going to be a major problem for us and a dominant force in the SEC for the next decade my man then you are blind.

you literally don’t even know what a fact is. How is it a fact if it’s yet to be determined. 😂

Reactions: bigdaddy

VN Store

Back