Georgia State's new sign

Literally everyone in the SEC has loss to a ****** G5 team at some point.

o92docf69f1b1.jpg

Glad to know we played such a big role in their history.
When non-major bowls and a regular season “upset” over a 5 loss team is your major accomplishments worthy of a sign, maybe sports isn’t for you😂😂😂.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
I REALLY would like to play them now. I am CERTAIN that it would be an absolute bloodbath with Georgia State players getting carried off in wheelbarrows.

If you don’t want that kinda crap to happen, then you win the game. I’m as die hard of a Vol fan as they come but it was likely the biggest win in their program history. We have to eat it. Thanks Pruitt.

Part of Pruitt's punishment from the NCAA is to have this made into a T-Shirt and MUST wear it if he is ever allowed to coach again at the college level...oh and the backside needs to have the coaching staff roster on it too !!!

If you don’t want that kinda crap to happen, then you win the game. I’m as die hard of a Vol fan as they come but it was likely the biggest win in their program history. We have to eat it. Thanks Pruitt.

I agree. Not sure the purpose of this thread and all the GA St trashing. They came into Neyland, outplayed a very poorly prepared Vol team, took their big check and left. Not their fault Pruitt didn't have his team ready. Trashing of Pruitt should be the theme of the thread, not GA St.

Reactions: rocketskates

VN Store

Back