Georgia player dies

So much for the accusations that the Athens PD would cover it up. Sounds like they did their homework and nailed their target. Also, drag racing is clearly outside the scope of anyone's employment so that's a legal escape route for the school, but any insurance they had on the vehicle will have to pay their limits.

And this just makes Alabama look even worse for the way they are handling the Miller thing.

I don’t see a “leaving the scene of an accident“ charge or lying to police or impaired driving charges on him so yeah they’re covering.

Nobody wants to be critical of the deceased, but Chandler LeCroy would be facing a lot of time in prison if she had survived that crash .... and deservedly so.

1) Drunk driving with a BAC of .197
2) Street racing, which per the police, involved the center lane and left lane passing of other vehicles. At times, this was done in the face of oncoming traffic.
3) She reached a speed of over 100 mph on a winding stretch of road in a residential area. She basically crashed into the parking lot of an apartment complex.
4) Killed a passenger. Seriously injured another.

Does that about cover it? She was operating a vehicle with a wanton disregard for public safety. This was extreme,

Last edited:
I don’t see a “leaving the scene of an accident“ charge or lying to police or impaired driving charges on him so yeah they’re covering.
If they were covering they wouldn't have charged anything at all. You charge what you can prove, you can tack more crap on later if people talk, etc.

Reactions: tbh and VolNExile
Nobody wants to be critical of the deceased, but Chandler Lecroy would be facing a lot of time in prison if she had survived that crash .... and deservedly so.

1) Drunk driving with a BAC of .197
2) Street racing, which per the police, involved the center lane and left lane passing of other vehicles. At times, this was done in the face of oncoming traffic.
3) She reached a speed of over 100 mph on a winding stretch of road in a residential area. She basically crashed into the parking lot of an apartment complex.
4) Killed a passenger. Seriously injured another.

Does that about cover it? She was operating a vehicle with a wanton disregard for public safety. This was extreme,
I go to church with her grandparents, aunt and uncle, and several cousins. I think they knew before this became public knowledge, just because of how they were acting. To say they seemed disappointed and worried about what was coming would be an understatement. You're correct though, she would've been in serious trouble. It's heartbreaking to see how it's done her family.

I go to church with her grandparents, aunt and uncle, and several cousins. I think they knew before this became public knowledge, just because of how they were acting. To say they seemed disappointed and worried about what was coming would be an understatement. You're correct though, she would've been in serious trouble. It's heartbreaking to see how it's done her family.

I can't even imagine what they're going through at this moment. Losing a loved one and under these circumstances...yikes. I feel for them.

They've got to be disappointed she'd be out running the roads with these guys at that time of night at her age. I understand she had a kid too.

Reactions: joevol33
But still, a valued and loved life, and a loss to those who knew her.

Even while raging at the choices that she made.
I felt for her grandma. Lady is so sweet, never misses church, always asks about Tiffany, and has something encouraging to say to tell her. She missed about two weeks after it happened, then just sit there crying when she came back. Of course the young girl made some horrible choices that cost her more than she realized it would, but she was still loved.

I agree..... the way officials tried to cover it up just knew this young "adult" made a few poor choices
I don't think there was a cover up or there'd have been no charges. They knew Jalen Carter was a big fish with all the money he was slated to make in the draft, would be able to lawyer up, etc. They needed to play their cards close to the best while they investigated on that one. Now in Tuscaloosa where apparently it's totally legal to bring the murderer the murder weapon, that's a different story to me if Miller is never charged or isn't charged until their season is over.

For any of you who are interested in facts instead of clickbait/TMZ headlines and accusations…
CC3296BE-7344-45CC-ADC0-7690D80F6856.png

For any of you who are interested in facts instead of clickbait/TMZ headlines and accusations…
View attachment 541173
Seems like saying he was involved in an illegal activity at the exact same time, and place as a fatal accident but somehow he bares no responsibility for the fatal crash.

Seems like they know something who/what was responsible to let Carter go. A

Reactions: buckfama
Seems like saying he was involved in an illegal activity at the exact same time, and place as a fatal accident but somehow he bares no responsibility for the fatal crash.

Huh....I heard they hired Brandon Miller to be his attorney.

Can't trust that TMZ stuff

View attachment 541173
How do we know this is facts. This came from his attorney. I’m sure he wouldn’t slant the truth for his client. LOL. Statements like his actions didn’t cause the wreck are stretching the truth at best. If he had not been drag racing with them there would not have been a wreck. So you staying these are the facts shows exactly which side you come down on. Statements from most attorneys are total bs and always slanted towards their client.

Like the decision of a young person to get in a car drunk and drive really fast? It seems, to be charged with vehicular homicide your actions have to directly cause the fatality. He didn’t make anyone drive fast. Even if you say, hey let’s race it actually isn’t your fault if someone does in fact race and becomes injured. That person could have just as easily said, I’ll go 55

How do we know this is facts. This came from his attorney. I’m sure he wouldn’t slant the truth for his client. LOL. Statements like his actions didn’t cause the wreck are stretching the truth at best. If he had not been drag racing with them there would not have been a wreck. So you staying these are the facts shows exactly which side you come down on. Statements from most attorneys are total bs and always slanted towards their client.
Nobody made the other car race. If the facts had shown he was responsible he would have been charged with more severe crimes. Many here took the narrative that he left the scene cause he was drinking too and ran with it, which was not true.
I am openly a UGA fan, check my post history, but this has nothing to do with fandom. It’s about not trashing a person with patently false information because of blind hatred of the school he played football for.
Thank you for attending my TEDTalk.

Reactions: LittleVol
Nobody made the other car race. If the facts had shown he was responsible he would have been charged with more severe crimes. Many here took the narrative that he left the scene cause he was drinking too and ran with it, which was not true.
I am openly attracted to farm animals, check my post history, but this has nothing to do with fandom. It’s about not trashing a person with patently false information because of blind hatred of the school he played football for.
Fyp

Reactions: Nooga
I am openly a UGA fan, check my post history, but this has nothing to do with fandom. It’s about not trashing a person with patently false information because of blind hatred of the school he played football for.
The Solicitor in Athens-Clarke County is an LSU alum, so he's certainly not automatically biased. I'd imagine Carter will not get off so easily in civil court though. The claimants will likely get a big swath of his first NFL contract.

Go Vols!🧡

You don’t know he wasn’t drinking either.

Reactions: tbwhhs

Anyone involved in this should be charged with manslaughter at the minimum. They were contributing to behavior or activity that, not only endangered everyone they came in contact with, but ultimately did take the life of 2 young people.

Carter should go to jail imo.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back