Georgia player dies

You didn’t see the videos of them exiting huh? And what “analyzing” do you think these ladies did for recruiting 😂
No I havent seen any video of them leaving. Not sure how that would prove any of it unless she is clearly giving a handy and overheard saying she was happy to pick up the tag and knew they didnt card.

Unless there is video from inside the place you dont KNOW any of the supposition you posted.

You can guess, and maybe be reasonable in that assumption. But you came in here spouting three different dirty things and cant back them up.

As far as I have seen she was the DD from a strip club. I am not ready as some to burn down the UGA AD and assign some pretty damming charges based off my assumptions.

Reactions: Nooga
No I havent seen any video of them leaving. Not sure how that would prove any of it unless she is clearly giving a handy and overheard saying she was happy to pick up the tag and knew they didnt card.

Unless there is video from inside the place you dont KNOW any of the supposition you posted.

You can guess, and maybe be reasonable in that assumption. But you came in here spouting three different dirty things and cant back them up.

As far as I have seen she was the DD from a strip club. I am not ready as some to burn down the UGA AD and assign some pretty damming charges based off my assumptions.
When you win a national title, the downtown scene doesn't give a damn about how old you are. Even if you don't win national titles. I have lived in Georgia all of my life and have witnessed bartenders certainly not hesitating on giving drinks to football players regardless of age. In fact, there's no telling all over the country how many college football players get served because of who they are.

Not the first time Ricky has thrown crap against the wall to see what stuck though either. The shots I saw which weren’t live video BUT I doubt there was much “activity” going down in a crosswalk.

I’ll just say to keep in mind kids lost their lives here, people are going to speculate but I think we could do a better job of not acting like complete Aholes.

When you win a national title, the downtown scene doesn't give a damn about how old you are. Even if you don't win national titles. I have lived in Georgia all of my life and have witnessed bartenders certainly not hesitating on giving drinks to football players regardless of age. In fact, there's no telling all over the country how many college football players get served because of who they are.
I cant see too many places carding too many guys who are 6'4"+ and jacked.

Reactions: Wireless1
Ambulance Transporting Georgia OL Warren McClendon Struck By Drunk Driver En-Route To Hospital

Still no word on Chandler LeCroy's BAC?

Hmmm ... I expected something by now. It seems kind of strange that the authorities already know that the guy who hit the ambulance transporting Warren McClendon to the hospital was at a 0.175, but they still don't have LeCroy's ...

As I said a few pages back, they would have that info by now. That actually tells me quite a bit. Hopefully I am wrong.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
The drinks are one thing, but the sex and strip clubs is perfectly legal, and between consenting adults (if there was sex involved). Those athletes were over 18.
So, if a male softball recruiting coordinator was having sex with a 20 year old softball player your fine with that as well?

Reactions: DeepSpringsVol
Given the circumstances, I won't try to speculate. Regardless, it's a senseless tragedy. What comes of this won't matter one bit to the families who lost their children. All this will eventually settle down and fade away for the internet minions. Those parents, however, will never see another day without tears and loss. Their very soul has been ripped from them. Life, as they once knew it, is forever changed. God bless them.
A senseless tradgdy as well as a homicide by a University of Georgia empolyee.. (possibly) still awaiting that pesky test result..

Idk. Most places card everyone in my experience now days. Maybe I’m just in the wrong establishments?
I was at the Lonesome Dove on N. Central St in the Old City with my 80 year old mother about a week before Christmas. They weren't going to serve her alcohol because she left her ID in the car. The waitress called a manager over and he gave her the green light. That is pretty standard in Knox. I think it's a wise policy too. Bring your ID, if you're planning to drink. Common sense.

I don't live in college town but I havent been carded in a while. I am just 33.
After traveling around the south, there is a very big difference in the way LE interact with student athletes in Athens, Tuscaloosa, Starkville and Auburn versus Knoxville and even Baton Rouge and Gainesville

Reactions: tbwhhs
Totally possible both girls were sent as DDs to pick up the players. Not saying that’s what happened but it’s possible.

Entirely possible. Any SEC program that doesn't have DDs on call for players/coaches is crazy.

So, if a male softball recruiting coordinator was having sex with a 20 year old softball player your fine with that as well?
"Positions of power or influence"

The military, Fortune 500 companies, the hadji mart on the corner (probably), all have rules against it.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back