Georgia-Ohio State

Wouldn't bother me a bit to see UT be the first team to knock off the two-time defending national champion next year in Neyland Stadium. That sure would do a lot to remedy the pain of losing in Athens this year.

Should we start saving up for new goal posts now?

I'll hang up and listen.

Go Vols.

Wouldn't bother me a bit to see UT be the first team to knock off the two-time defending national champion next year in Neyland Stadium. That sure would do a lot to remedy the pain of losing in Athens this year.

I'll hang up and listen.

Go Vols.
Sounds good to metenor (67).gif

I think TCU should be in, but I believe they are the worst 1 loss P5 team I have ever seen.
The Michigan I have watched will run right over that defense.

Reactions: Jeff Clark

I'll hang up and listen.

Go Vols.
How do you feel about Stetson Bennett?

I gotta go through Athens tomorrow, I'd like to swing by and punch him in the face. Oh wait, you weren't asking me👀🤣
Dude needs his a$$ beat! 👏 I haven’t seen a more cocky player in a very long time. I hate the gators but I liked Kyle Trask and his story. Bennett however can go to hell in a hand basket 🤣

We need Ohio State to win right? I don’t think I can handle a repeat championship, as much as I dislike Ohio State.

OSU, in general, plays a glorified high school schedule. Quite frankly, if they play Georgia, the dawgs are going to doubly re-Michiganize OSU.

Personally, I hope the dawgs beat OSU then lose to TCU in the title game. TCU is the only team in the playoff I don’t hate. Unfortunately, they’re probably the least likely to win it.

Reactions: jacvols and hog88
Breaking: Ohio State receiver and potential top-10 pick Jaxon Smith-Njigba is declaring for the NFL draft and will not play in the College Football Playoff, he told
@petethamel

I’m rooting for a 0-0 tie

Georgia did give up over 500 passing to LSU.

They’ve already been blown out, in their own stadium, against another playoff team. What on earth would make anyone believe they can compete with another one with more talent across the roster?

VN Store

Back