Georgia-Ohio State

I don't see how you can go for an SEC foe. There's no team that you should hate more than someone you see every year. Obnoxious, entitled fans. How in the world could you have more hate for OSU than Georgia?

And, the best part of it all!!!

317974491_10230134155486763_667380373929784477_n.jpg

I don't see how you can go for an SEC foe. There's no team that you should hate more than someone you see every year. Obnoxious, entitled fans. How in the world could you have more hate for OSU than Georgia?
Exactly!! Georgia fans are the absolute worst they run us down all the time they are the biggest ahole fan base right next to Bama. I hate them with a passion and that inbred mutant dog of theirs. Go Buckeyes!!!

Georgia has the best high school football in the country.

And, Georgia has more players in the NFL than any other State.

With all that going for them, they have only won one championship in forty years.

Baaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaa!

Kirby will find a way to blow it,

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Well for me at this point it is about the Vols being ranked as high as possible. So... I want UGA to monkey stomp tOSU and Michigan to do the same vs TCU. I want Bama to lose as well. I don't like Michigan any better than UGA so I don't really care who loses. They'll be #1 and #2 most likely in the final poll. But UT could finish as high as #3 if they take care of their own business.

VN Store

Back