Georgia O-Line

May be the dirtiest cheap shot artists in college football. I saw multiple instances of cheap shots and shots from behind after the whistle. Most glaring was when Bama #48 got hurt. Play was over, 48 was a couple yards beyond where runner was down and GA o lineman dove across his running back on the ground and landed on #48 shoulder and took him out of the game.

I bet Shy Tuttle would agree...
Yeah, I saw that and just knew there would be a flag come in. I mean come on, the official was standing right there lookin' at the pile.

Since this thread is about playing dirty how about To'oTo'o clapping to call of the count? He did get called for it but I never saw him doing crap like that while at Tennesseee.
Was that the delay of game penalty called against 'bama's defense? I asked myself, how does the defense get a delay penalty?

šŸ˜‚ Georgia is more annoying. Itā€™s not close. The Hookie, turkey-chicken whatever the hell it is fans donā€™t bother me personally. A few support Hooker here.
Wherever fan bases overlap (e.g. southwest Virginia and northeast Tennessee) there will be hard feelings. But, I have been to lots of Hokie games and find their fans to be passionate but generally courteous to visiting fans (there are always exceptions).

On the other hand, it is hard to imagine a more arrogant, obnoxious group than UGA fans. People that haven't experienced Dawg Nation will learn now that they are having some success

May be the dirtiest cheap shot artists in college football. I saw multiple instances of cheap shots and shots from behind after the whistle. Most glaring was when Bama #48 got hurt. Play was over, 48 was a couple yards beyond where runner was down and GA o lineman dove across his running back on the ground and landed on #48 shoulder and took him out of the game.

Naw, just playing hard between the whistles. Heard Cole Cubelic comment on the same play this morning . They are taught to not stop until the play is over. If the play was a foul, they would have thrown a penalty flag, right?

Well that 15 yd flag called for crowding the return guy on the punt probably hasn't been called all year. Then there was the pass by UGA's QB that was ruled a fumble. Refs are getting worse and worse in every game. It will effect us all eventually.
At first I thought it was going to be ruled a forward pass because his arm was moving forward, but there was one replay that finally showed it from an angle that showed the ball came out before his hand got over the top.

Naw, just playing hard between the whistles. Heard Cole Cubelic comment on the same play this morning . They are taught to not stop until the play is over. If the play was a foul, they would have thrown a penalty flag, right?

Sure, because refs always make the call....right?

You're OK for an uga guy, so don't want to pile on ya (pun intended), but the uga OL culture is cheap-shot, cheap-play.

Was that the delay of game penalty called against 'bama's defense? I asked myself, how does the defense get a delay penalty?

It was a different penalty but I know what you are referring too. The defensive delay of game penalty occurs when a defensive player obstructs the ball or an offensive player from getting back to the line of scrimmage in order to run the next play on time. I looked that up because, like you, I had never seen it called before.

Since this thread is about playing dirty how about To'oTo'o clapping to call of the count? He did get called for it but I never saw him doing crap like that while at Tennesseee.
I didn't see it like that after the replay, felt more like an audible or a read he made and was trying to get the attention of players on that side

The player who hurt #48 Mathis had the jersey #54.The cheapshot asshat who took Shy out was #54.Every year,from now on, we should kneecap and Ga. player with the number 54.Last night,54 did several late dives onto the pile,one when Ga.was inside Bama's ten yard line was so late there would have been thirty flags is the jersey was Orange.Doesn't matter. Ga. won and they still are a pile of Uga dung.That's what their fans smear on their faces in the stands.Makes them feel like home!GBO!

I hate Georgia with good ole fashion hate. It's unbelievable to me that they haven't been caught paying players before the nil deal.

This has the sound of some really sour grapes to me. Bama boards said nothing of the sort. Learn some football.

He also was dreadful in the 4th quarter. I was cracking every time he got stopped by a weak block, or jumped the wrong gap, or when he completely failed at marking that tight end for the late touchdown. I'm not happy about UGA winning but I'm very happy about him (and to a lesser extent Bama in general) losing.

Tough break for Toot Toot. Here's hoping he will get drafted by the Lions or Jets and continue to taste failure.

Ever play any football, Karen?
Wth does that even mean in this context? To any objective observer, Kublanow made a total d!ck move on that play. UGA made a total d!ck move promoting it (really unbelievable an administration with any class or dignity or sportsmanship would promote it). And defending it is a total d!ck move.

Sure, because refs always make the call....right?

You're OK for an uga guy, so don't want to pile on ya (pun intended), but the uga OL culture is cheap-shot, cheap-play.

Funny how some Tennessee fans are the only ones in CFB who claim that UGA plays dirty..........the only ones. It's just plain ole sour grapes. Bama fans don't claim that. Auburn fans don't either. Neither do any of our other opponents. It's urban legend perpetuated by some of you. I guess people like you have to have something to help you sleep at night. I played outside linebacker and my career was ended when a TE threw a rolling block that severely broke my ankle. I didn't whine and say that the other team was dirty. It was the heat of battle and the TE was blocking me the only way he could. Football's a rough sport and people get hurt. When players play dirty they usually get called for it. UGA doesn't play dirty and doesn't get called for it. Tennessee urban legend. Some of you have many. Comes from ignorance of the game.

Reactions: Saltydawg
Ever play any football, Karen?

Dirty play is dirty play, sport. Good to see uga fans are living up to expectations, namely adding additional obnoxiousness. Most annoying fans in sport.

Funny how some Tennessee fans are the only ones in CFB who claim that UGA plays dirty..........the only ones. It's just plain ole sour grapes. Bama fans don't claim that. Auburn fans don't either. Neither do any of our other opponents. It's urban legend perpetuated by some of you. I guess people like you have to have something to help you sleep at night. I played outside linebacker and my career was ended when a TE threw a rolling block that severely broke my ankle. I didn't whine and say that the other team was dirty. It was the heat of battle and the TE was blocking me the only way he could. Football's a rough sport and people get hurt. When players play dirty they usually get called for it. UGA doesn't play dirty and doesn't get called for it. Tennessee urban legend. Some of you have many. Comes from ignorance of the game.

Awwwwww....someone needs a cookie??? uga plays dirty. It's cultural with that team. Period. Go and whine on an uga board.

Last edited:
"The average English bulldog, the study found, was so inbred that it was ā€œgenetically equivalent to offspring of full sibling parents that came from a highly inbredā€ population of village mutts." WP

Reactions: VolInNW

Kublanow nods.:rolleyes:

Reactions: VolInNW

If they're going against that defense every day in practice, I'd be looking to vent on some legs, too. That UGA defense was so impressive. We haven't looked that way since the late 90s.

Just one of many reason why I want Georgia to never win another game.

VN Store

Back