Georgia O-Line

JohnD13

Grudiot Hater
May be the dirtiest cheap shot artists in college football. I saw multiple instances of cheap shots and shots from behind after the whistle. Most glaring was when Bama #48 got hurt. Play was over, 48 was a couple yards beyond where runner was down and GA o lineman dove across his running back on the ground and landed on #48 shoulder and took him out of the game.

I bet Shy Tuttle would agree...

Since this thread is about playing dirty how about To'oTo'o clapping to call of the count? He did get called for it but I never saw him doing crap like that while at Tennesseee.

Did you watch the replay of that! Obviously not! The kid was in no way clapping to call the count and get them to jump. Dumb ass call. The other pilling on crap was BS. Congrats to Ga. on the win. Dont know which fan base is more annoying Va. Tech or UGA.

Since this thread is about playing dirty how about To'oTo'o clapping to call of the count? He did get called for it but I never saw him doing crap like that while at Tennesseee.
He also was dreadful in the 4th quarter. I was cracking every time he got stopped by a weak block, or jumped the wrong gap, or when he completely failed at marking that tight end for the late touchdown. I'm not happy about UGA winning but I'm very happy about him (and to a lesser extent Bama in general) losing.

Did you watch the replay of that! Obviously not! The kid was in no way clapping to call the count and get them to jump. Dumb ass call. The other pilling on crap was BS. Congrats to Ga. on the win. Dont know which fan base is more annoying Va. Tech or UGA.

The offensive line is the most consistently brutal place in sports. There are times where almost anything goes because infractions can be almost be impossible to spot in the mass of humanity. Personally I want the meanest, dirtiest SOB’s on our offensive line

The offensive line is the most consistently brutal place in sports. There are times where almost anything goes because infractions can be almost be impossible to spot in the mass of humanity. Personally I want the meanest, dirtiest SOB’s on our offensive line
This. There's a reason why you don't see O Linemen in too many interviews, ads, etc. Brutality is required, being overweight consistently is required, and getting zero credit for most of your work is required.

It's not a job for nice humans. If you notice a lineman doing something particularly savage, it's only because you missed him doing something savage previously.

It's the job.

This. There's a reason why you don't see O Linemen in too many interviews, ads, etc. Brutality is required, being overweight consistently is required, and getting zero credit for most of your work is required.

It's not a job for nice humans. If you notice a lineman doing something particularly savage, it's only because you missed him doing something savage previously.

It's the job.
Been there, done that many many years and surgeries ago !!! LOL

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
Football has changed. In the past few years I've come to realize that I don't know what a personal foul is, what holding is, what a fumble (as opposed to an incomplete pass) is, what what pass interference is and especially what forward progress is. There is no constancy in officiating.

I saw several times their linemen came in very late to the pile and never got flagged. Even saw one belly flop into the pile like Trey Smith did one time...no flag. Not sure why they were letting those go last night

Reactions: Wireless1
He also was dreadful in the 4th quarter. I was cracking every time he got stopped by a weak block, or jumped the wrong gap, or when he completely failed at marking that tight end for the late touchdown. I'm not happy about UGA winning but I'm very happy about him (and to a lesser extent Bama in general) losing.

Sir, sir, we'll need you to move out the way.

BWzsjAJ.mp4

There is difference in playing hard and taking cheap shots. Maybe the GA player was not intending to hurt the guy but piling on after the play is a penalty.

uga is cheap shot and chop block U. Shy Tuttle says hi. Last night was hardly surprising. Trash programs generate cheap play.

uga football in a nutshell (in case you didnt know, uga put the OL on the Tennessee ticket the following season:

Vols-DL-injured.png

😂 Georgia is more annoying. It’s not close. The Hookie, turkey-chicken whatever the hell it is fans don’t bother me personally. A few support Hooker here.

Well that 15 yd flag called for crowding the return guy on the punt probably hasn't been called all year. Then there was the pass by UGA's QB that was ruled a fumble. Refs are getting worse and worse in every game. It will effect us all eventually.

Football has changed. In the past few years I've come to realize that I don't know what a personal foul is, what holding is, what a fumble (as opposed to an incomplete pass) is, what what pass interference is and especially what forward progress is. There is no constancy in officiating.
Neither do the officials or the talking head "experts" on the broadcast.

😂 Georgia is more annoying. It’s not close. The Hookie, turkey-chicken whatever the hell it is fans don’t bother me personally. A few support Hooker here.

Are you from Va like I am? If not, I see why you dont understand. LOL!

Are you from Va like I am? If not, I see why you dont understand. LOL!
Admittedly I don’t have to deal with them daily in vast numbers so maybe you have more an issue than me. Georgia fans….bark though. And that’s not the worst part, someone actually taught these people to speak.

I have no earthly idea what sound a hookie turkey buzzard makes.

Yea, it was a BS call - he was signaling to the D players.

Reactions: P810sDaMan18

VN Store

Back