Georgia looks bad

Yep, frosh QB's (no matter how much potential), suck as frosh. No spring? Worse.

Dont worry, they'll be world beaters by week 3........lol!!!!! .......but seriously, I think all teams are going to look iffy especially week 1 with no spring game and all the trace quarantines and other 2020 crap.

Dont worry, they'll be world beaters by week 3........lol!!!!! .......but seriously, I think all teams are going to look iffy especially week 1 with no spring game and all the trace quarantines and other 2020 crap.
Maybe. Florida's offense looked like they did in the 90's. It's hard to tell if that was just Ole Miss being terrible on D but their offense looked really good.

Reactions: NATHAN05
so JT Daniels didn't get cleared? Makes me less sour about Cade Mays. and yeah UGA offense sucks, but I'm gonna be quiet until JG fires it up tonight lol.

Maybe. Florida's offense looked like they did in the 90's. It's hard to tell if that was just Ole Miss being terrible on D but their offense looked really good.
I think it's both. Trask looks for real. But Ole Piss didn't impress me with the hurry up. Defense was gassed.

Yeah let's not gloat until we see how good/bad UT looks.

Exactly . The past 10 years has taught me never to believe in what I don't see with my own eyes. Preseason hype is wasted brain resources. We may come out looking like 80s Miami and we may come out like today's Georgia. I loved getting to say that .

Was Felipe Franks a Grad Transfer or what? Didn't he leave the Gators after the third game of the season last year? I don't know if the one year rule is calendar year or 12 games? I'm almost positive he was listed as a Senior.

Was Felipe Franks a Grad Transfer or what? Didn't he leave the Gators after the third game of the season last year? I don't know if the one year rule is calendar year or 12 games? I'm almost positive he was listed as a Senior.
Hes a Grad Transfer....but the rule isn't based on calendar year and based on a season I believe. If they play 3 games one season and transfers, he has to sit out the next season if he doesn't get a waiver.

VN Store

Back