Georgia is NOT unbeatable!!!

You guys have lost your damn minds -
We beat the worst Florida team in a coupla’ decades - on the last play of the game- and a pretty pedestrian Pitt team - and you guys are talking about beating LSU in tiger stadium like it’s a forgone conclusion - and then beating Bama? And skull dragging freakin’ Georgia ?
I need some of what y’all be smokin’ on…
We should just cancel the season.

You have to remember Georgia hates Tennessee. They will be fired up and ready to go. If we win it will be a nail biter and that’s a humongous if

Reactions: 08Vol
Tennessee will skull drag Georgia if they play us like they have the last 2 weeks! We'll hang 45 points on them in the first half! They are playing like hot garbage and I hope they continue to do so!
These close games are learning moments. We Skull F'd Florida. They came back in garbage time. THE GAME was OVER, y'all do understand this? Right? While the big guys are in "learning moments", getting seriously challenged by Mizzu and Arky, we are resting, recruiting and game planning. I honestly believe we can go undefeated. Drop the mouse...

These close games are learning moments. We Skull F'd Florida. They came back in garbage time. THE GAME was OVER, y'all do understand this? Right? While the big guys are in "learning moments", getting seriously challenged by Mizzu and Arky, we are resting, recruiting and game planning. I honestly believe we can go undefeated. Drop the mouse...

I feel like 11-1 isn't totally absurd to consider anymore. A lot would have to go right, but I could see it happening .

Georgia . Think they are beatable. Struggled against Kent State 1-3, now Missouri 2-3 I would have never believed it earlier in the year, but we can get em.

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
We beat the worst Florida team in a coupla’ decades - on the last play of the game- and a pretty pedestrian Pitt team - and you guys are talking about beating LSU in tiger stadium like it’s a forgone conclusion - and then beating Bama? And skull dragging freakin’ Georgia ?
Don’t be surprised at how UF finishes..maybe I am wrong? Pitt had 3 TOS out of their first 4 possessions of 2nd half. But Ga Tech wanted it

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Let people believe what they want about this TEAM and last I checked we have just as much right to believe as the sours in the group saying it wont happen. We have a chance every week. Lets see what happens

Last edited:
Ga will start going for it on 4th down mid 3rd qtr. iIt will be too little too late.

Vols 42
Ga. 38

Tennessee will skull drag Georgia if they play us like they have the last 2 weeks! We'll hang 45 points on them in the first half! They are playing like hot garbage and I hope they continue to do so!
No one is unbeatable, but at the same time, you're not going to be up for each and every opponent during a season. UGA has slept thru Kent St and Mizzou. It happens. Doesn't mean they're less of a team. Just means they're learning how to deal with success and being so much better than the opponent. Bama has ingrained that into their culture. They're a machine. They're the borg of CFB. UGA won't play that way against us. Bama might not have Young, but they'll still be bama and supremely tough. On any given day as the saying goes, but these posts proclaiming we're going to "skulldrag" someone are just asinine. Heard all the same things about UF and hell, they almost pulled off the comeback with one of their worst teams in recent memory. After seeing GT beat Pitt, it's clear you better stay healthy and show up ready to play every Saturday or you're gonna get spanked.

Nobody in the country is playing dominant football rn. Including GA and BAMA

I like our chances more and more as each week goes by. In head to head matchups it’s all gonna depend on which team shows up this year more than in recent years

I wouldn’t count us out of ANY game atp we’ve got better than a puncher’s chance to keep running the table 🤞

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
Let people believe what they want about this TEAM and last I checked we have just as much right to believe as the sours in the group saying it wont happen. We have a chance every week. Lets see what happens

You are 100% right. We have the CHANCE to beat anyone every week. But I’m not going in to each game expecting it. I 100% believe we are on the right track in what we are building. The mindset we should skull drag the #1 or #2 team in the country is what causes “Fahr the coaches” threads when we lose a game we are out manned in. We still don’t have the quality depth across the board other teams have.

You had better worry about Missouri. They look like a threat after yesterday. Georgia will be Georgia against the Vols. What will Missouri be?

They're uninterested. Reigning champs playing bad teams. They'll be ready for Tenn.
Pitt is losing to GT with Slovis. I'm more concerned about that win now than Georgia playing sloppy against trash teams.
You're not wrong but that's where a coach has to be more than cliches.

Pitt losing to GT was a very bad look. Very surprising. Pitt outgained them 411-334 but was 0-3 in turnovers. It UT had zero turnovers and had forced 3 vs Pitt... it wouldn't have been a competitive game.

You had better worry about Missouri. They look like a threat after yesterday. Georgia will be Georgia against the Vols. What will Missouri be?
Awful. Mizzou isn't a good football team. UGA was sleep walking for over 3 quarters. Every other coach will use this game to have their team ready to play Mizzou and especially Heupel.

The same thing you smoking calling this the worst Florida team they had some poor teams under muschamp and Jim Mac… in all seriousness we will get every teams best shot I don’t expect to skull drag UGA he is wild for that but I feel we can compete with and beat any team on our schedule…

Whether we can, or can not beat Georgia this year, I’m happy they won. Like how Alabama is set up, don’t look for Georgia to lose 2 games in a season now. So if they get beat before UT they will likely right the ship and be dominant. If last night they lose, they would have been a bigger force to tackle come UT game.

You are 100% right. We have the CHANCE to beat anyone every week. But I’m not going in to each game expecting it. I 100% believe we are on the right track in what we are building. The mindset we should skull drag the #1 or #2 team in the country is what causes “Fahr the coaches” threads when we lose a game we are out manned in. We still don’t have the quality depth across the board other teams have.

Thank goodness there are still some level heads around here. We are in the process of building something really special, but we're a long way from being 'there', if 'there' is competing for national championships on a semi-annual basis. Why not just enjoy the ride and the progress being made instead of loading unrealistic expectations on a program that is only a year and a half removed from the scrap heap?

Reactions: Coddlecreek1

VN Store

Back