Georgia Is Coming To Town.......

One of the funniest columns I ever read was his description of a trip home from Columbia after UGA lost over there (before SC was in the SEC). He and a friend and their two lady friends and how they ran out of beer and had to stop for more, etc etc.

These are great:

Lewis’ advice to Atlantans in case of nuclear war:

"If you live on the South side of Atlanta, get on I-75 and go south. If you live of the North side of Atlanta get on I-75 and go north. If you are a Yankee get on 285."

"ESPN uses 'in your face' to promote its sports coverage. 'In your face' is just another way of saying, 'Up yours.'"

"In the south there's a difference between 'Naked' and 'Nekkid.' 'Naked' means you don't have any clothes on. Nekkid' means you don't have any clothes on ... and you're up to somethin!"

"I don't think I'll get married again. Every five years or so, I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house."

I just miss having a dominant program........and Grizzard was one funny SOB

Earl and Bubba were sitting on the 50 yard line during a Georgia/Tennessee game that was on primetime TV........UGA came out and sat right in the middle of the field and commenced to lickin' himself.....Earl looked at Bubba and said "Boy, I wish I could do that"......Earl said "that dawg would bite you!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back