Georgia Invasion on TN River during game

It’s not an invasion if it’s only 1 boat and 200 people max😂😂.
I see your point. Just remember though that 200 people in one boat can ruin your whole day if they are the wrong sort of people

Attachments

• D120DF4A-3906-4157-A2AB-B183C5B0F32E.gif
    D120DF4A-3906-4157-A2AB-B183C5B0F32E.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
It’s a testament to Mary Ann’s popularity that there’s almost as many posts about her as there are about the dawgie boat ride. 😉
The irony of course to me is that Ginger was the one who never had embraced her role on the show and she is the only one left. The other six all seemed thankful and grateful to have had the chance to be remembered. Most actors would give their right arm to be fondly remembered 60 or 70 years later for a role. Tina Louise seemed to think the typecasting ruined her career. But in her defense, Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) said that Tina Louise helped her financially and checked up on her when no one else did.

Reactions: Samthebam
I have a great idea for this. Get a couple hundred Vol fans buying up all those tickets and having a real party. Is it limited to only certain people?
Only limited tp those with $150 a person.

DawgNation Invasion on The Tennessee River

Date: November 18, 2023

Location: Tennessee Riverboat, Knoxville, TN (boarding at 300 Neyland Dr, Knoxville, TN 37902 - in the Volunteer Landing at the opposite end from Calhoun's On The River)

Time: Riverboat will depart 4 hours prior to the start of the game. Assuming a 3:30 EST start time, boat will depart at 11:30 AM and return to the dock at 1:30 PM. Boat will remain at dock and tailgate will continue until 2:30 EST. Exact times are subject to change based on exact start time of game.

Time for the Vol Navy to show up early and take up all the good parking spots. Make them dock on the bank down river some. Will be fun watching a couple slip into the river. While they are in there, could they grab that goal post for me?

VN Store

Back