Georgia, Florida and Bama Fans Laughing

This guy has won and had a prolific offence everywhere he has been from being an All american to a natty to offensive coordinator to head coach. Hell he kicked Butch Jones rear when he was OC at Missouri he can develop QB's. I bet JG never would have seen the field if he was our coach sooner. I like the hire.

Dude, you’re not a serious person. You can’t be a real vol fan. Let’s get this straight, you’ve been ragging on this all day but you keep commenting on this? We were already the laughing stock of the SEC the last four years. Why don’t you do something productive with your time or go talk to a therapist? Can you not afford one, so this is the next best thing?
I’ve been ragging on our hire because it is pathetic and worthy of being ragged on, but mute me or block me or whatever you need to do big guy

I’ve been ragging on our hire because it is pathetic and worthy of being ragged on, but mute me or block me or whatever you need to do big guy
Like I said, you’ll look like the ******* idiot you are when Tennessee starts winning games. Low IQ people have the attitude you have about life. Just the way it is.

Like I said, you’ll look like the ******* idiot you are when Tennessee starts winning games. Low IQ people have the attitude you have about life. Just the way it is.
What do you mean about my “attitude about life” there, guy?

They love the coach hire. Saying we are outdoing Vandy for last place, the least in the East, no longer the fools of the SEC but in all of college football, such an embarrassment UT needs expelled from the SEC and the one that should hit home, "We didn't think Tennessee could sink any lower until they hired the new coach".
They’ve been laughing for years! It our turn!

The Georgia crowd can laugh all they want, but if cornbread starts singing, the song of the south will lead right to Athens and then Kirby and Cornbread can point the finger at the classroom where they were all taught how to move money and nobody would know about it
Yeah good luck with that.

They have been laughing at us because we play BAMA every year. Lots of their fans think we’re nuts.

Reactions: 08Vol
They love the coach hire. Saying we are outdoing Vandy for last place, the least in the East, no longer the fools of the SEC but in all of college football, such an embarrassment UT needs expelled from the SEC and the one that should hit home, "We didn't think Tennessee could sink any lower until they hired the new coach".

Did you honestly think fans of our rivals, who know nothing about UCF, would give an honest assessment of our hire instead of using it as an opportunity to make fun of us?

You’re a troll or you’re a dip sh*t. Either way you’re wasting your time so kick rocks, guy.

I’m a realist when it comes to the state of Tennessee Football. I knew as much as I would have liked Freeze or Kiffin, it was never going to happen. Not sure why we didn’t offer Malzahn, but anyways always figured outside of those it was going to be one of these non-power 5 up and comers and honestly they all come with question marks. I will say that I was never confident in the Dooley, Jones or Pruitt hires. I knew those experiments were going to fail from the beginning. I think with the right staff though this one may work. We know he can coach offense. If we can hire a great Defensive staff and recruit quality guys on that side of the ball I think we can win some games with Heupel.

OGC.dd9808d2925370f980c2a04481cfaf2a
if they laugh? I sure don't!!!!

Were you under the impression that they weren’t already laughing?

Reactions: kcvols1
I think Bama fans would really like for that rivalry to be a rivalry again.
They couldn't care less about us. We are a flea on that elephant's ass. They are more interested in enduring the SEC schedule without getting their first string too beat up and more worried about OSU or Clemson.

Reactions: GSD82

VN Store

Back