Georgia fans have officially lost their minds

Read at the risk of being pissed off, but Georgia fans and writers have officially lost their dadgum minds. Not sure if it's from the denial of slipping back into mediocrity they harbor or they really are that dumb. But they think we are trying to emulate them........🙄

The addition of Cade Mays is another example of Tennessee trying to copy Georgia football

I haven't had that thought before reading this, but can you honestly say that some Tennessee fans wouldn't be saying the same thing if the reverse were true?

I haven't had that thought before reading this, but can you honestly say that some Tennessee fans wouldn't be saying the same thing if the reverse were true?
If a couple legacy transferred and a coach with strong ties to UGA left Tennessee for UGA most would question their sanity and recommend they get their shots up to date and not really worry about it.

If a couple legacy transferred and a coach with strong ties to UGA left Tennessee for UGA most would question their sanity and recommend they get their shots up to date and not really worry about it.

I actually joined this board in 2008. I'm familiar.

All the talk regarding UGA's past talent, our past talent, their program's history etc. doesn't really mean much next season, as they game will be decided on the field, and not in history books, or past stats. With the "melt down" of UGA, CJP won't have any excuse not to whip their butts-even GaS wasn't in a complete melt down before we play them.. should be an epic A***Whooooooping-one that will find its way to those history books....

Almost half of our staff recruited Georgia for Georgia at one time, which is our biggest need recruiting wise. Weaken our biggest enemy and strengthen ourselves works for me.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
At least they don’t have to worry about us walking up to total strangers and making random and unconvincing canine sounds. We are sane enough not to emulate THAT particular level of Georgia insanity.

I'll counter that "copy cat" with a "nanny nanny boo boo" AND an "I know you are but what amI!'.

VN Store

Back