Georgia fans have officially lost their minds

Read at the risk of being pissed off, but Georgia fans and writers have officially lost their dadgum minds. Not sure if it's from the denial of slipping back into mediocrity they harbor or they really are that dumb. But they think we are trying to emulate them........🙄

The addition of Cade Mays is another example of Tennessee trying to copy Georgia football
The funny thing is they originally emulated us. Over the last decade they have been playing the way we used to play before we fell off. Strong oline, great running game,with tough defense. They brought up Chaney and Kevin like they werent in Knoxville 1st. Cade was never supposed to be there and neither was Gibbs whom i thought would commit with Warrior. We are going to beat UGA like a drum and i can't wait. We have endured so much bs from these other east schools but now we finally have a level playing field. If we can staighten out this qb situation we could be a force in the near future.

The funny thing is they originally emulated us. Over the last decade they have been playing the way we used to play before we fell off. Strong oline, great running game,with tough defense. They brought up Chaney and Kevin like they werent in Knoxville 1st. Cade was never supposed to be there and neither was Gibbs whom i thought would commit with Warrior. We are going to beat UGA like a drum and i can't wait. We have endured so much bs from these other east schools but now we finally have a level playing field. If we can staighten out this qb situation we could be a force in the near future.
Georgia fans are freaking idiots who have no reason to be as arrogant as they are

Reactions: igotworms
Fair enough. Just seems a bit early to be writing off UGA. A whole lot of talent remains on that team, with a bunch coming in. The defense will be elite

You guys still have one of the top recruiting classes in the country for like the third year in a row. Will the offense take a step back? Probably. But Georgia will be fine. Won't stop us from talking trash, of course.

Fair enough. Just seems a bit early to be writing off UGA. A whole lot of talent remains on that team, with a bunch coming in. The defense will be elite
I hear all of vn being realistic but UGA's roster just doesnt scare me. From what ive seen on the field they are not light years ahead of us with talent on offense or defense. When u are breaking in a new Oline, RB, and Qb in the SEC there are rough days ahead. We should know becuase we just went through that phase. This is the most beatable team we would have faced in years. Not to mention we have actually beaten them when we were the less talented team. Some may think they will walk all over us but i think uga is in for a rude awakening next Nov.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
GA has been a consistently good football team for decades.. They have had 4 losing seasons in 40 years...They just havent been able to take that next step and win another Natty.

edit: I in no way have nothing but hate and disdain for Georgia football.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
Cade Mays-Just another example why you say “Hell, No” to Georgia.

I didn't read the article but don't care if we are emulating them. They win a lot of games. Everyone in football takes things that work. Everyone, including them, has been trying to emulate Alabama. It's why everyone, except Butch, who associates with Saban gets HC jobs.

Funny on behalf of GA Fans and Media. We are not emulating just making a good situation better with the plus coming at GA's Expense.

Their program is on fire as in headed towards a Dumpster Fire.

Coach Pruitt is going to show them how to get over the hump and win a Championship. Opportunities they have had the past several years but could not accomplish.

I truly believe there are more problems in the program that may or may not come to light in the future.

Funny on behalf of GA Fans and Media. We are not emulating just making a good situation better with the plus coming at GA's Expense.

Their program is on fire as in headed towards a Dumpster Fire.

Coach Pruitt is going to show them how to get over the hump and win a Championship. Opportunities they have had the past several years but could not accomplish.

I truly believe there are more problems in the program that may or may not come to light in the future.
I think Tennessee is copying a bit of Alabama and not Georgia

By copying, do they mean trying to field the best team we possibly can? Then yes we are! Like all teams that are trying to win, we just took some of their coaches. We hired OUR offensive coordinator back and took OUR Mays back. They took a Wolf brother pfft who cares!

A Wolf brother in cheep clothing? Aw come on..you know you want to giggle!

Georgia's Defense will be elite again. Our stacked Oline will definitely meet its match next November. Hopefully were in a position to win or at the very least not get blown out again.

Reactions: rikberry31
And yet Georgia copied Alabama football. Pot.. meet kettle.

Which is in the article that doesn’t tell us anything we did not already know. Wasn’t a crazy uncle Lou article. Was just a regurgitation of facts my middle schooler could’ve produced.

And Tennessee fans seem awfully excited about a season that included losses to BYU, GA State, losses UGA, UF, and Bama (the only Top 15 teams the Vols played) by an average of nearly 27 points, and a nailbiter-win over Indiana.

Yes we did because of the ending and not the beginning which is what you noted as bad things that happened in the beginning of the season and then you add a game we won. You just proved how stupid dawg fans are because the reason we are excited is our program is on an upward trajectory while yours has peaked and still have 0 championships in the last 40 years.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back