Georgia fans have officially lost their minds

NATHAN05

Stuck in Gator land, hurry up retirement!!
giphy.gif

I didn't read the article but don't care if we are emulating them. They win a lot of games. Everyone in football takes things that work. Everyone, including them, has been trying to emulate Alabama. It's why everyone, except Butch, who associates with Saban gets HC jobs.

I read some of that article but had to quit for fear I'd wind up registering just to laugh at the author in the comments. It says more about him than it does football.

Reactions: AllforTenn
No big deal. We can just take the best from the Georgia blueprint and make it work with better coaching.

UGA fans excited about WF QB transfer Newman. 1 year starter in a down ACC
4 of 16 for 41 yards vs Clemson & 2 INTs.
Bowl game vs Mich State. 12-27 for 175 yds. 3 TD & 1 int & a loss.
under 50% passing when he plays vs SEC type D's
Their O line is losing a lot.& no experienced receivers across the board
We play them later in year basically a lot of turnover in their O so this should help coach prep & game scheming.

By copying, do they mean trying to field the best team we possibly can? Then yes we are! Like all teams that are trying to win, we just took some of their coaches. We hired OUR offensive coordinator back and took OUR Mays back. They took a Wolf brother pfft who cares!

Read at the risk of being pissed off, but Georgia fans and writers have officially lost their dadgum minds. Not sure if it's from the denial of slipping back into mediocrity they harbor or they really are that dumb. But they think we are trying to emulate them........🙄

The addition of Cade Mays is another example of Tennessee trying to copy Georgia football

Yeah, 'cause no one besides GA wants big 5-star OLineman.

I read GA is trying to copy Wake Forest football, which means we're actually copying WF football.

If Wake is copying someone, it's really getting complicated.

Last edited:
I read the article last night. I think there are some valid points. Pruitt and Smart both have similar coaching backgrounds, ran in the same circles, recruited a lot of the same players. So there is going to be similarities. As others have said, the title was click bait. The article itself went in a different direction.

UGA fans excited about WF QB transfer Newman. 1 year starter in a down ACC
4 of 16 for 41 yards vs Clemson & 2 INTs.
Bowl game vs Mich State. 12-27 for 175 yds. 3 TD & 1 int & a loss.
under 50% passing when he plays vs SEC type D's
Their O line is losing a lot.& no experienced receivers across the board
We play them later in year basically a lot of turnover in their O so this should help coach prep & game scheming.
And Tennessee fans seem awfully excited about a season that included losses to BYU, GA State, losses UGA, UF, and Bama (the only Top 15 teams the Vols played) by an average of nearly 27 points, and a nailbiter-win over Indiana.

And Tennessee fans seem awfully excited about a season that included losses to BYU, GA State, losses UGA, UF, and Bama (the only Top 15 teams the Vols played) by an average of nearly 27 points, and a nailbiter-win over Indiana.

I think we are just excited about seeing growth over the season and actually winning the games we are supposed to. Especially in conference.

VN Store

Back