Georgia CANNOT Stop Our Running Game

keepitreal2022

I know a lot of you are down since yesterday, but I truly believe we can pull out a shocker this coming weekend in Neyland.
Kiffin went away from the run and got into a passing game with UGA, which is UGA's strength...their Safety and LBs.

UGA's DL front is NOT good. I think some coaches get away from what works and Heupel will NOT. He will throw everything and the kitchen sink at the Dawgs next Saturday.

Even if UGA load the box, I think we will have some success in the air because of all LBs and Safeties Smart will commit to help out on the run. Watch and see ;)

This time next week, you guys will be singing my praises and will happy as a lark that we were the team that stopped them.

I know a lot of you are down since yesterday, but I truly believe we can pull out a shocker this coming weekend in Neyland.
Kiffin went away from the run and got into a passing game with UGA, which is UGA's strength...their Safety and LBs.

UGA's DL front is NOT good. I think some coaches get away from what works and Heupel will NOT. He will throw everything and the kitchen sink at the Dawgs next Saturday.

Even if UGA load the box, I think we will have some success in the air because of all LBs and Safeties Smart will commit to help out on the run. Watch and see ;)

This time next week, you guys will be singing my praises and will happy as a lark that we were the team that stopped them.
Do you use drugs? We have no chance.

You never stopped drinking after the beating yesterday, huh?

Just stop.

Reactions: Pickle1
UGA is gonna hang 40-50 on us. We might get to 17. That may be wishful thinking.
Georgia is improving their game every week. We are not and I am afraid we don’t yet have the experienced talent to gain 250 yards on the ground when our downfield passing game is struggling. If we can throw long touchdown passes in the first quarter, then our running game will do a lot better.

They can and will

ray-charles-blind.gif

VN Store

Back