George Will officially left GOP

Hero worship? LOL not quite just realistically discussing the facts. Your hero (Will) pulls Reagan's name like a pistol to validate his BS. When in reality he worked to keep Reagan out of office.
Will is an arrogant POS elitist and the more people like him leave the GOP the better.

Will is not my hero. I'm not a conservative, but he is a conservative pundit who actually cares about what's right, so i respect him. If he were establishment, then why would he leave? It makes no sense.

Nobody has explained what makes him an elitist.

Reactions: 1 person
Will is not my hero. I'm not a conservative, but he is a conservative pundit who actually cares about what's right, so i respect him. If he were establishment, then why would he leave? It makes no sense.

Nobody has explained what makes him an elitist.

The establishment HATES Trump and are the leaders of the #nevertrump movement. That's why.

Reactions: 3 people
What do you base this comment on?

He is an unapologetic neocon warhawk. That is not small government, hence the fraud.

Will supported iraq based on the info we had. He was wrong and he has publicly reversed his position as much as he possibly could. He's not running for office...he's a pundit, and supposedly an establishment shill...why would he turn on the neocons if he is the elitist, establishment guy everyone is making him out to be?

He's a conservative who cares about his reputation. There is no financial gain here. This shrinks his audience, no doubt.

Reactions: 2 people
The establishment HATES Trump and are the leaders of the #nevertrump movement. That's why.

Yeah, but they are not leaving the party and they are not calling iraq the worst decision ever. How do you not see the difference between them and Will?

He is an unapologetic neocon warhawk. That is not small government, hence the fraud.

Will supported iraq based on the info we had. He was wrong and he has publicly reversed his position as much as he possibly could. He's not running for office...he's a pundit, and supposedly an establishment shill...why would he turn on the neocons if he is the elitist, establishment guy everyone is making him out to be?

He's a conservative who cares about his reputation. There is no financial gain here. This shrinks his audience, no doubt.

You don't like him because you find him scary

That is the best strategy - cutting off the nose to spite the face. Four years of Hillary is one of the worst things imaginable, but it may be preferable to the GOP becoming the party of Trump and torpedoing their chances in any future election.

So you support party over country?

So you support party over country?

I don't support "party" at all, but rather feel that in the eyes of the average American a GOP with Trump's platform is not a healthy alternative to the Democrats if their nominee happens to not be a criminal. By extension, the country suffers.

They are not leaving the party, but many of them are sitting out this dance.

They are not leaving the party because they are the party. They are the establishment. Will is not, therefore he does more than just sits out. He leaves.

They are not leaving the party because they are the party. They are the establishment. Will is not, therefore he does more than just sits out. He leaves.

You can tell yourself he isn't establishment all you want. Doesn't make it true.

You can tell yourself he isn't establishment all you want. Doesn't make it true.

I'm giving reasons why he's not and you put your fingers in your ear and just keep repeating "he's establishment."

You have yet to give us an actual explanation as to why you think he's establishment. I'll wait.

I'm giving reasons why he's not and you put your fingers in your ear and just keep repeating "he's establishment."

You have yet to give us an actual explanation as to why you think he's establishment. I'll wait.

If you don't support Trump, you're part of the establishment. We know this to be true because Trump said so.

Reactions: 6 people

You've shown NOTHING other than your opinion that he isn't. I'll take the word of known outsiders that he is.

What does this mean?

scar·y
ˈskerē/
adjectiveinformal
frightening; causing fear.
"a scary movie"
synonyms: frightening, alarming, terrifying, petrifying, hair-raising, spine-chilling, blood-curdling, bone-chilling, chilling, horrifying, nerve-racking, fearsome, unnerving; More

scar·y
ˈskerē/
adjectiveinformal
frightening; causing fear.
"a scary movie"
synonyms: frightening, alarming, terrifying, petrifying, hair-raising, spine-chilling, blood-curdling, bone-chilling, chilling, horrifying, nerve-racking, fearsome, unnerving; More

Why would i be scared?

VN Store

Back