George Washington Game 2

cthvolsfan

Just got an email saying the game time today was moved up to 3:00. With basketball game starting at 2, this doesn't seem to be a good thing. Why overlap the two? Weather concern? Not a good way to try to grow the fanbase in my opinion.

Just got an email saying the game time today was moved up to 3:00. With basketball game starting at 2, this doesn't seem to be a good thing. Why overlap the two? Weather concern? Not a good way to try to grow the fanbase in my opinion.

Thanks for the update. Game starts @ 2:00 pm CT for those that live West of Nashville....Watchespn.com

Ok .... now that we know what kind of team GW is we should come out more focused for the game today.
Offense didn't wake up until the 7th inning in yesterday's game.....we need to jump on these guys quick & often.

Reactions: txbo
Looking at the weather map.......it's nothing but blue skies and lots of sunshine for the game today.

GBO !!! Let's keep this undefeated season going long as possible....we're sitting @ 10-0 so far...

Last edited:
Anyone know why game was moved? It was 4pm, perfect for after basketball people could come over and not miss much.. To me this was kinda dumb move

To capture as much sun as possible I would imagine, given the temps

OK..........here we go baseball Vols........GW is @ bat to start. GBO !!!

Walk to start the game.....ugghh. Runner moves over after 2nd batter hit for an out.

Reactions: txbo
3rd batter up gets HBP.....runners on 1st & 2nd w/1 out.

1-0 for GW.....single for the batter. Now, another run comes in to score 2-0 GW.

VN Store

Back