George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

didnt you read up above. The Senate has never expelled anyone so precedent is set and being followed..even tho the house has never expelled anyone without conviction, but it different because Santos is Republican. And as one of our local lefties said he can always runs again if found innocent. Guilty before innocent if your a conservative...never guilty if your a leftist..dem the rules

didnt you read up above. The Senate has never expelled anyone so precedent is set and being followed..even tho the house has never expelled anyone without conviction, but it different because Santos is Republican. And as one of our local lefties said he can always runs again if found innocent. Guilty before innocent if your a conservative...never guilty if your a leftist..dem the rules

You mean, the republican lead majority leader brought the vote to the floor where an overwhelming number of Republican's voted to expel the "republican". Don't let facts get in the way of your misrepresentations though.

Watching you MAGA boys try to pretend that Santos is a victim of partisan politics is hilarious.

Yawn.... Another day, another example of you half truthing or outright lying. I've never seen anyone in this forum lie and outright misrepresent arguments so brazenly, and that is an incredible feat.

Santos is a turd. Menendez is a turd. Flush the turds.

You mean, the republican lead majority leader brought the vote to the floor where an overwhelming number of Republican's voted to expel the "republican". Don't let facts get in the way of your misrepresentations though.

Watching you MAGA boys try to pretend that Santos is a victim of partisan politics is hilarious.

Yawn.... Another day, another example of you half truthing or outright lying. I've never seen anyone in this forum lie and outright misrepresent arguments so brazenly, and that is an incredible feat.
My comment was figurative. The Senate has expelled none if its own since 1862. Over 1,500 ethics select committee complaints since 2007 - not one formal disciplinary sanction. The Senate protects its own, it's a bi-partisan endeavor, unlike the circus of the House.

As I said, the Senate doesn't work that way.
That is you saying what I said.

That is you saying what I said.

No it's not.

Your attempts to paint this as a partisan lynching of a republican is what I'm calling out our BS on. Santos was a republican, ousted by a republican led congressional majority.

The screeches of victimization ring hollow.

You plant flags and die on the dumbest imaginable hills. Seriously, why would ANY rational person defend Santos?

No it's not.

Your attempts to paint this as a partisan lynching of a republican is what I'm calling out our BS on. Santos was a republican, ousted by a republican led congressional majority.

The screeches of victimization ring hollow.

You plant flags and die on the dumbest imaginable hills. Seriously, why would ANY rational person defend Santos?
I'm not defending Santos....I'm defending precedent set....conviction has always equaled expulsion...that is a precedent because if he is found not guilty then he has a major lawsuit against the federal government..which mean our tax dollars...so again precedent was set until the uniparty broke it...non partisan as both Dems and GOP worked together and are both to blame...that all being said..Santos is. PoS and doesnt deserve to be there...but he was voted in...and other the th e campaign fund allegations. Telling a lie about your background is not illegal...if so then we got a POTUS, VP, and a whole lot more to expel.

I'm not defending Santos....I'm defending precedent set....conviction has always equaled expulsion...that is a precedent because if he is found not guilty then he has a major lawsuit against the federal government..which mean our tax dollars...so again precedent was set until the uniparty broke it...non partisan as both Dems and GOP worked together and are both to blame...that all being said..Santos is. PoS and doesnt deserve to be there...but he was voted in...and other the th e campaign fund allegations. Telling a lie about your background is not illegal...if so then we got a POTUS, VP, and a whole lot more to expel.
The Senate has never expelled anyone so precedent is set and being followed..even tho the house has never expelled anyone without conviction, but it different because Santos is Republican. And as one of our local lefties said he can always runs again if found innocent. Guilty before innocent if your a conservative...never guilty if your a leftist..dem the rules

Pretending to be a victim all the time must be tiring.

Between that and misrepresenting reality, your days must be filled.

Only you would try to make the argument that Santos is being persecuted because he's a Republican and then double down when it's pointed out that it was other Republican's that are driving that bus.

Pretending to be a victim all the time must be tiring.

Between that and misrepresenting reality, your days must be filled.

Only you would try to make the argument that Santos is being persecuted because he's a Republican and then double down when it's pointed out that it was other Republican's that are driving that bus.
If you believe that suddenly the government has become a moral body and had to expel Santos because of his behavior the. Your a bigger joke then we all thought...why isnt Bowman expeled? Committed felony on camera plead to misdemeanor guilty..and no expulsion...wonder why??? Think real hard. You can do it.

If you believe that suddenly the government has become a moral body and had to expel Santos because of his behavior the. Your a bigger joke then we all thought...why isnt Bowman expeled? Committed felony on camera plead to misdemeanor guilty..and no expulsion...wonder why??? Think real hard. You can do it.

You need to be asking the Republican led Congress this, boo boo.

But no, it's easier to pretend you're a victim.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

We both know why the Rs kicked out Santos and it wasn't the indictment....

Either half the Rs don't see Trump as being fit for office (i.e. indictment = removal) or they don't want a gay man in their party....

We both know why the Rs kicked out Santos and it wasn't the indictment....

Either half the Rs don't see Trump as being fit for office (i.e. indictment = removal) or they don't want a gay man in their party....
Mike Pence's hometown to host gay pride festival

it was a bi partisan uniparty effort...why hasn't Bowman been expelled??? He has actually been convicted of a crime...

it was a bi partisan uniparty effort...why hasn't Bowman been expelled??? He has actually been convicted of a crime...
Again, you should ask Mike Johnson (R) why he isn't bringing it up for a vote. It's his job to decide on things like this.

Let me help you with that endeavor.

2250 Hospital Drive
Suite 248
Bossier City, LA 71111
Phone: 318-840-0309

Bowman plead guilty over a month ago but today is the first time you mention expelling him (at least according to the forum search function). If you thought his misdemeanor was that serious, seems like you should have been calling for his removal back in Oct. Also, he got some deal where he pays the fine and then the charges will be dropped in three months so I am not sure that really counts as convicted.

Looks like Republicans aren't interested in expulsion for Bowman, just censure.

"Rep. Lisa McClain (R-Mich.), the secretary of the GOP conference, moved to force a vote on her resolution censuring Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday, fast-tracking a measure that would rebuke the New York Democrat for falsely pulling a firm alarm in a House office building in September. McClain called her censure measure to the floor as a privileged resolution Tuesday afternoon, a procedural maneuver that forces leadership to take action on the measure within two legislative days."

House Republican moves to force vote on Bowman censure after fire alarm incident

Reactions: whodeycin85
Bowman plead guilty over a month ago but today is the first time you mention expelling him (at least according to the forum search function). If you thought his misdemeanor was that serious, seems like you should have been calling for his removal back in Oct. Also, he got some deal where he pays the fine and then the charges will be dropped in three months so I am not sure that really counts as convicted.
Actually I called for his removal immediately but knew he was dem and it would not happen

Agreed both are ***** and should be expelled regardless of party affiliation

VN Store

Back