Geno's comments about the Lady VOLS!

lll Adidas

GENO's Comments on the upcoming Rutgers game: Why would we want to play this class act?

Status of Parker is drawing attention of Rutgers : Women's Basketball : GoVolsXtra.com

Always Something to Say: Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma, whose team was beaten by Rutgers 73-71 last Tuesday, offered a predication about Monday's game.

"It will be 65 to something, unless Epiphanny Prince gets 35 and then it will be 70 to something,'' he said.

Prince scored a career-high 33 points in Tuesday's game.

"When Rutgers plays, it's a possession-by-possession, defensive-oriented game,'' Auriemma said. "I think Tennessee will play the same way, and I don't think it will look much different than last year's national championship game did."

Auriemma added: "I hope Rutgers wins by 20. I want Rutgers to win every game, except two, for the remainder of the year when they play us."

GENO IS A

douche-bag.jpg

Don't like him either, but truth be known Pat's thinking the same thing..

Don't like him either, but truth be known Pat's thinking the same thing..

But pat doesn't go out and publicize it. There is a big difference in thinking it and saying it.

Wonder why we aren't playing UCONN in the regular season anymore...

I love Geno. He's good for the women's game, there has to be a villain, and if it wasn't for him, the UT-UCONN rivalry probably wouldn't be close to the status it was up until last season

VN Store

Back