Geno the HYPOCRITE.....

You all need to see that this man does stuff intentionally.He is a mad genius he keeps his name in the headlines like no other coach in wcb history.The thing is he’s loves that number 2 draw that he has in that region and he’s playing it off like it’s an insult and tbh most Vols fans are glad to be number 4 in that region so trust me Geno is just putting on a deliberate show

The selection committee saw it differently, and they had good reason to.

Geno is a whiner, and he loves playing the victim card.

The "We are soooooo disrespected!" routine is as old as the "Hold me back, Chris!" and "You players all stink!" routines. He's using it as bulletin board material to fire up his team.

The "We are soooooo disrespected!" routine is as old as the "Hold me back, Chris!" and "You players all stink!" routines. He's using it as bulletin board material to fire up his team.
You aren't following what I was referring to. I was talking about what Pat Summitt cited in her book from 2012.

https://www.si.com/basketball/2013/02/26/pat-summitt

It has nothing to do with what was said publicly, which could be construed as "bulletin board" material. I'm talking about interactions which were mostly private between Pat and Geno. Pat's book made it clear that she thought the guy was a horse's a$$. I trust her judgment on that one.

You all need to see that this man does stuff intentionally.He is a mad genius he keeps his name in the headlines like no other coach in wcb history.The thing is he’s loves that number 2 draw that he has in that region and he’s playing it off like it’s an insult and tbh most Vols fans are glad to be number 4 in that region so trust me Geno is just putting on a deliberate show
Per Pat Summitt's book, he is just as big a jerk in private, as he is in public. I'm not buying what you're selling. It's not an act.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Per Pat Summitt's book, he is just as big a jerk in private, as he is in public. I'm not buying what you're selling. It's not an act.
Out of all the number one seeds I bet you he rather be in the Virginia Tech region and the committee privately wanted them there two to give them the best chance to come out of the region

You aren't following what I was referring to. I was talking about what Pat Summitt cited in her book from 2012.

https://www.si.com/basketball/2013/02/26/pat-summitt

It has nothing to do with what was said publicly, which could be construed as "bulletin board" material. I'm talking about interactions which were mostly private between Pat and Geno. Pat's book made it clear that she thought the guy was a horse's a$$. I trust her judgment on that one.
I don't doubt anything that Pat said, and it's clear that they were not fans of one another when she was still here. I'm talking more about his response to the tournament seeding, and how he constantly uses imaginary slights like this to fire up his team. That's the bulletin board material I was referring to.

I don't doubt anything that Pat said, and it's clear that they were not fans of one another when she was still here. I'm talking more about his response to the tournament seeding, and how he constantly uses imaginary slights like this to fire up his team. That's the bulletin board material I was referring to.
Yes. Faux "us against everyone" is so ridiculous. I just saw a story that started out "Despite criticism, Allayah Boston finds a way . . ." Please! So a few drunken redneck LSU fans are obnoxious dumbasses. What about the choir of angels constantly singing the praises?

Spoiler Alert: South Carolina and Connecticut are neither victims nor underdogs.

VN Store

Back