Gaulden flop

They would have to call that 10 more times to make up for the "the catch that wasnt a catch" by gaffney

Reactions: 13 people
Hell, they were faking injuries constantly in an attempt to ice our momentum. Just beat them at their own game.:clapping:

Reactions: 5 people
Don't slap at....push on......or touch your opponent in anger and you won't get tossed from a game. This glorious acting job could not happen if the gator thug kept his hands to himself

Reactions: 5 people
I love the win but don't pretend this was smart... It was dumb and sneaky. We would go ballistic if it happened to us and would want the player suspended. We don't have to stoop to this and he is better than that.

If this becomes a habit, it will be detestable.

A one-time incident in a game of great consequence against a rival who has beaten you 11 straight years? Greatest thing I've ever seen, and he deserves a trophy.

Florida is the most classless team and coaching staff year-in-and-year-out. They deserved every bit of that flop.

Good for Gaulden. A true Tennessee legend now.

Reactions: 8 people
247 sports put the video up on Facebook. Was funny but if it had happened to us we would be pissed lol. Did not change the outcome in any way.

Conversely, if a Florida player had done this and we'd acted "pissed" we'd have been dressed down by self-haters...admiring his football smarts. :loco:

Reactions: 2 people
This just makes up for the player that punched Hurd in the 4th qrt. But it was kind of dumb considering the gator punched him in the chest after a run when he knows the has shoulder pads that also cover the chest.

I love the win but don't pretend this was smart... It was dumb and sneaky. We would go ballistic if it happened to us and would want the player suspended. We don't have to stoop to this and he is better than that.

1418.gif

Reactions: 14 people
The flop came after the flag was already coming out. But don't hit other players and you don't have to worry about getting ejected.

After the Gaffney catch and 11 years of their BS, anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that the Gators get screwed on is fine by me.

Reactions: 4 people
If this becomes a habit, it will be detestable.

A one-time incident in a game of great consequence against a rival who has beaten you 11 straight years? Greatest thing I've ever seen, and he deserves a trophy.

Florida is the most classless team and coaching staff year-in-and-year-out. They deserved every bit of that flop.

Good for Gaulden. A true Tennessee legend now.

This x infinite.....stuff like this has burned us the past few years....i would bet that some of the florida cramps were bogus...so f'em!

Reactions: 3 people
After Brandon "Eye Gouge" Spikes and some of the other dirty shhhhh I've seen come out of Florida the past 11 years I don't feel bad about it at all.

The penalty was on Florida "throwing a punch" and not necessarily connecting on a punch. Sorry FL but get that guy out of here! Gaulden flopping only helped the cause but it was the action of the Florida player that truest caused him to get ejected.

This doesn't bother me for the simple fact that it seems EXACTLY like something that would have happened to us over the last 11 years. Feels kind of nice to not be the ones getting shafted for a change.

To me this isn't flopping, that would have to be something that happened during a play. Gaulden just was trying to make sure the ref saw the punch which was a penalty without the "flop." Like others have said, Florida player didn't have to lose his cool. I have seen those go both ways. Great reminder of the game in 2004.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back