Gators coming to town tonight

(Jasongivm6 @ Apr 14 said:
I'm not.
What's happened to us?
I guess you can say we are young. It's not too late for us to get it together.

(vol_freak @ Apr 14 said:
I guess you can say we are young. It's not too late for us to get it together.

I read in today's ChattanoogaTimesFreePress (which costs .50) that Delmonico was very, very upset.

I hope we're talking Baseball, by the way.

I read in today's ChattanoogaTimesFreePress (which costs .50) that Delmonico was very, very upset.
I hope we're talking Baseball, by the way.
Delmonico is not happy. I think expectations were way too high coming off of a CWS experience.

Delmonico is not happy. I think expectations were way too high coming off of a CWS experience.

I've been to 3 UT baseball games.

Todd Helton hit 5 HR's in the games I saw.

I've been to 3 UT baseball games.

Todd Helton hit 5 HR's in the games I saw.

I can remember when Helton was supposed to be the next great QB. That dude can play some baseball, though.

(vader @ Apr 14 said:
I can remember when Helton was supposed to be the next great QB. That dude can play some baseball, though.

If you ever saw him play either fball or baseball in HS you just knew he would be special.

Haven't seen much positive on this years team yet. Growing pains or did they read the hype?

(utvolpj @ Apr 14 said:
If you ever saw him play either fball or baseball in HS you just knew he would be special.

Haven't seen much positive on this years team yet. Growing pains or did they read the hype?
I think it's growing pains. We don't have a lot of experienced pitching and our fielding has been subpar. The good news is that we are at the top of the league in hitting.

I think it's growing pains. We don't have a lot of experienced pitching and our fielding has been subpar. The good news is that we are at the top of the league in hitting.

I do remember the pitching being our strength last season so it makes sense.

Good win tonight too! Always good to beat the Gators :nener: :biggrin2:

(utvolpj @ Apr 14 said:
I do remember the pitching being our strength last season so it makes sense.

Good win tonight too! Always good to beat the Gators :nener: :biggrin2:
Even better to win the series from the Gators. :devilsmoke:

(OrangeAndBlue @ Apr 14 said:
I feel a Vol sweep coming on. We have not looked good at all, all year.

:bad:

Maybe the end result of the UT sweeps will carryover from hoops to baseball as well! :angel:

i wanna know who the couple was in the volnation t shirts i tried to come down and ask but never could the couple and a child with them and he caught a t shirt

(volattic @ Apr 15 said:
i wanna know who the couple was in the volnation t shirts i tried to come down and ask but never could the couple and a child with them and he caught a t shirt
That was me!

well what do you know i have seen the all mighty volfreak lol.That was a good game tho last night dident get to see any long balls tho.I like those shirts they where pretty nice.

(volattic @ Apr 15 said:
well what do you know i have seen the all mighty volfreak lol.That was a good game tho last night dident get to see any long balls tho.I like those shirts they where pretty nice.
Yep, I was a little disappointed about no HR as well. I'm just glad they didn't hit any though! :biggrin2:

I am walking out the door heading to the ballpark now.

VN Store

Back