Gatorade bath

Zues1

You can doooo it !
Who's got video of the Indiana coach getting drenched instead of Pruitt?

Hoosier coach is obviously loved by his players. By all accounts, this bowl game included, they play hard for him. Last night they played well enough to win despite coaching blunders. They know it. Far as they're concerned, they won the game and wanted to thank their coach for bringing them so close to their goal. I hope to my core Pruitt's teams going forward have this attitude. I'd love to see UT having an offense with a Sgt Fury Howling Commandos attitude and a defense with a Sgt Rock Easy Company attitude.

Must have been a Life Champion celebration for IU!!

source.gif

Rah, rah sis boom bah.
I thought Allen's pregame locker room speech was a bit amusing. It looked like his front teeth were about to come out.
That was later explained during the game as apparently Allen jumped into a pile of players as an assistant and knocked out three front teeth.

Sorry man but I guess I'm always looking at humor in life. Good game by the boys in red., maybe next bowl game.
I still need to see the Gatorade bath. :cool:

Reactions: tbh
I think something needs to be addressed. Why in the hell is the University of Tennessee serving Gatorade to its teams? Am I really the only one who realizes this? There are excellent alternatives. No wonder we can't beat them, drinking their poison and dousing our coach in the crap. We would be better off with a bucket of warm pee than Gatorade.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
I think something needs to be addressed. Why in the hell is the University of Tennessee serving Gatorade to its teams? Am I really the only one who realizes this? There are excellent alternatives. No wonder we can't beat them, drinking their poison and dousing our coach in the crap. We would be better off with a bucket of warm pee than Gatorade.
So how does warm pee taste?

That was simply a successful Gator Bowl for both teams with a wildly exciting finish. I saw Indiana play Penn State and they played extremely well. After losing their starting qb and star running back Hoosiers were still tough. Anyway Jacksonville has to be thrilled with attendance and both rebuilding teams concluded seasons that took their programs a notch higher. Indiana was a good matchup for Tennessee. Minnesota, Wisconsin or Michigan would have been major beat downs.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
That was simply a successful Gator Bowl for both teams with a wildly exciting finish. I saw Indiana play Penn State and they played extremely well. After losing their starting qb and star running back Hoosiers were still tough. Anyway Jacksonville has to be thrilled with attendance and both rebuilding teams concluded seasons that took their programs a notch higher. Indiana was a good matchup for Tennessee. Minnesota, Wisconsin or Michigan would have been major beat downs.
Do not know about that last statement. I thought Indiana played their best game and UT was off kilter with very poor QB play all night. UT’s lack of focus was evident with the ridiculous penalties and missed assignments.

I agree. I found out about the Gatorade connection to that crappy University in 1996, and since that day nothing but alternatives have been allowed in my house. My kids have grown up their entire lives knowing not to even ask for Gatorade, just go ahead and grab the Powerade (or nowadays Body Armor) and don't complain.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Really? The company makes billions of dollars annually. I think it's outgrown it's namesake there, bud.

I agree. I found out about the Gatorade connection to that crappy University in 1996, and since that day nothing but alternatives have been allowed in my house. My kids have grown up their entire lives knowing not to even ask for Gatorade, just go ahead and grab the Powerade (or nowadays Body Armor) and don't complain.
lol y'all are weird

VN Store

Back