Gator fans smell like **** thread

A complete embarrassment?
Pretty much.
I didn’t pick a winner or loser beyond the pick thread. Should have been an easy win but I have said over and over that the players haven’t cared since the Kentucky win and I’d hope it was fixed but didn’t expect it to be.
I’ve also said to you 100 times that I’m jealous of you because your university administration cares about winning and mine doesn’t. So either way, with Pruitt or someone else we are not winning another championship in my lifetime.
So while I assumed we’d win I’m not shocked we lost. We played about as I expected. No heart no intensity. Basically quit. That’s been our pattern for a while and it’s not changing anytime soon

And for the record.
Our suckage has nothing to do with me being the first person in this thread to make fun of Florida the next time they do something stupid

Actually what I said was mark it down as an ugly win and forget about it.

Yes, you said that. You also said this.

I’m sorry
I thought you drew the comparison to the 98 Arky game where Arky played lights out and UT had an off night but ultimately made a play when they had too to win. That game was Played a couple of days ago on the SEC channel as a classic. Your game never will be. And you should be happy as it was a complete embarrassment.

Reactions: Gatorsec
I'm staying out of the FF. I know better than to post anything there for a few days.

I watched the 4th quarter and the difference in energy level between the teams was night and day. Do you vols fans see a fix for that other than coaching? I cannot think of one.

Yes, you said that. You also said this.

Do the context matters there.
You don’t want that game replay to be shown over and over as it was an embarrassment. That was also one comment out of many I don’t even remember. I do remember telling you 20ish times to be glad you won instead of lost. It was terrible (and it was) and you should mark it down and forget it.

I absolutely love that I got so far under your skin with that post that you’ve been waiting for a reason to bring it back up.

You don’t want that game replay to be shown over and over as it was an embarrassment. That was also one comment out of many I don’t even remember. I do remember telling you 20ish times to be glad you won instead of lost. It was terrible (and it was) and you should mark it down and forget it.

I absolutely love that I got so far under your skin with that post that you’ve been waiting for a reason to bring it back up.

You and I also have very different definitions of "embarrassment".

I love that you provide opportunities to use your words against you.

And I didn’t have to wait all that long. 😉

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I love that you provide opportunities to use your words against you.

And I didn’t have to wait all that long. 😉
Nope
Not buying it.
You’ve been simmering over that for some time. I do admit it would have brought me more joy if it had at least made it to the Tennessee Florida game, but still joyful.

I'm staying out of the FF. I know better than to post anything there for a few days.

I watched the 4th quarter and the difference in energy level between the teams was night and day. Do you vols fans see a fix for that other than coaching? I cannot think of one.
As a gator fan, maybe the smartest thing I've ever seen you post. :p

If it was fixable it would have been over the off season. We’re just marking time to the next unproven coordinator.

If it was fixable it would have been over the off season. We’re just marking time to the next unproven coordinator.

I guess at least men's basketball and baseball are now watchable at least. And maybe women's basketball gets a shot in the arm. And softball is still pretty good.

VN Store

Back