Gator fans smell like **** thread

There are 10 winnable games on our schedule. I don’t think we get them all. I agree with Lawrence Welk that it’s silly to try a predict those wins now. My point wasn’t that I think we’ll only win 5. My point was we have a habit of not winning more than that when we should. I’ll believe in a higher win total when we can prove it on the field.

Take these turds for example. In their recent run over us I can think of 4 loses where we outright gave them the game.

We’re so far away from thinking about championships. We have to start winning the games we should win first.

Agreed. The team has to be able to beat South Carolina and Vanderbilt consistently (can't believe I'm having to actually say that) then focus on Florida and Georgia as those are the teams to beat in the east division. If the VOLS are still without a win against UF and UGA by '20 seasons end, changes will be coming in Knoxville...again.

I passed some Gators on the Nashville street Saturday and they smelled like corndogs.

What was up with that...?

Agreed. The team has to be able to beat South Carolina and Vanderbilt consistently (can't believe I'm having to actually say that) then focus on Florida and Georgia as those are the teams to beat in the east division. If the VOLS are still without a win against UF and UGA by '20 seasons end, changes will be coming in Knoxville...again.
And should but I remain unconvinced that our university cares that much

We’ll be better than last year, and we were 10-3 last year. So take it from there.

LG has said that the line was overrated last year so the loses there won’t be a major issue.
Other gator fans I know don’t agree. Like I said several say 8 wins.
Your saying 11?

****Just a reminder. I’m old so my hate is saved for Bama. I actually don’t mind Florida which is bad for a Vol fan....I guess. Jaws is actually my favorite gator on this site that’s why I change his name to schmuck. *******

LG has said that the line was overrated last year so the loses there won’t be a major issue.
Your saying 11?

****Just a reminder. I’m old so my hate is saved for Bama. I actually don’t mind Florida which is bad for a Vol fan....I guess. Jaws is actually my favorite gator on this site that’s why I change his name to schmuck. *******

I've never said the line was overrated. I've said they underperformed. For awhile now.

There is a difference.

Your saying 11?

I’ll go with 10 again, I think UF is absolutely loaded at the skill positions on offense. WR group hasn’t been this good and deep since the days of Percy, Louis Murphy, Riley Cooper, David Nelson and that crew. Perine/Davis/Pierce at RB is ridiculous, Franks is experienced, playing very well, looking like a million bucks in practice and has a promising backup in Emory Jones. And I’m liking what I’m hearing from Mullen about the o-line in practice. He says several guys are coming along nicely.

And by the way, I’m old enough that my hate is plentiful for Georgia and FSU, followed by Miami and LSU. UT is quite a bit down on the hate list these days.

I've never said the line was overrated. I've said they underperformed. For awhile now.

There is a difference.

Regarding the o-line; Heggie at LG and Buchanan at C are proven, have played a ton and will be fine. Stone Forsythe finally gets his chance to put his 6’7” 320lb body to work at LT now that Ivey is gone. I’m hearing Bleich is doing well at RG and Delance has really shown some good stuff at RT. That appears to be the starting five now, although a lot can change over next several months.

There is a difference.

Is there?

If they were overrated then the guys who graduated won’t be that hard to replace. Which I believe was your point.
If they underperformed then they won’t be that hard to replace. Which I believe was your point.

Are you sure you’re a lawyer because as I’ve told you and everyone else here.....I have my doubts.

********im actually quite fond of Lg also.***********

I’ll go with 10 again, I think UF is absolutely loaded at the skill positions on offense. WR group hasn’t been this good and deep since the days of Percy, Louis Murphy, Riley Cooper, David Nelson and that crew. Perine/Davis/Pierce at RB is ridiculous, Franks is experienced, playing very well, looking like a million bucks in practice and has a promising backup in Emory Jones. And I’m liking what I’m hearing from Mullen about the o-line in practice. He says several guys are coming along nicely.

And by the way, I’m old enough that my hate is plentiful for Georgia and FSU, followed by Miami and LSU. UT is quite a bit down on the hate list these days.

I looked at your schedule and I don’t see an unwinable game. Some will argue Ga but I remain unconvinced that smart is as good a coach as he is a recruiter. 10 seems like a fair number. We will see.

Reactions: Jaws
Gators get to spend another week sitting on their 1974 fake leather sofa watching real men play basketball.

Bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa loser gators.

Reactions: VolNExile
I think it is still 100% accurate. Unless, you are currently sitting on a 1968 fake leather sofa?

How many National championships did your "real men playing basketball" get so far? Did you even win any titles this year? Regular season? SEC tourney? NCAA tourney? No? Even when they Vols are a "basketball school", they can't get beyond a sweet 16 finish.

How many National championships did your "real men playing basketball" get so far? Did you even win any titles this year? Regular season? SEC tourney? NCAA tourney? No? Even when they Vols are a "basketball school", they can't get beyond a sweet 16 finish.

mad.jpg

VN Store

Back