Gator fans smell like **** thread

Yeah I'm sick of all these 10 win years the past decade and championships the past 2 decades. Wait that's plural. I meant championship the past 2 decades. I've said it before, this isn't the 90s when it was just us and Florida. Going to be harder to win in this era. More competition and harder to out recruit.

I guess you’re right.
We shouldn’t have a high standard.
We’ve been loosing for a while now so we should just get used to it and be happy with good instead of great.

No.
**** that.

You have to actually approach “good” first.

Been nowhere near it for a while

You’re too smart to think that comment is in any way relevant. I get that you are happy with your coaching staff and I’m saying I don’t think he’s elite. Sure you want to defend him but maybe you should try convincing me I’m wrong about him instead of suggesting we settle for a lower standard.

Again.......
What’s the standard?
The fact is that the last 3 hires have been disasters. Does that now mean that we no longer desire championships? We should now suddenly be ok with pretending to contend in the east but never really be a threat?

No. If the known elite coaches (and there are very few) are all taken, and my choice is between a proven “good” coach who has proven he can’t win championships and a 1st time head coach who’s been successful as a coordinator at multiple places then I’ll take the coordinator every time.

If he doesn’t work out then next man up

Jachai Polite 7 sacks 8.5 tfls and 4 forced fumbles

Jabari Zuniga 4.5 sacks 8.5 tfls 3 QB hurries

Vosean Joseph 3 sacks 6.5 tfls

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

David Reese

Henderson top CB

Fresh Brad Stewart

These are the guys Georgia should fear

Run D handling Georgia backs gonna be TOUGH

Polite and Chauncey are playing as good as any DL or DB has at UF in years

Schuler the WVU transfer needs to step up or who ever we had in the middle that kept LSU game plan in check

Last edited:
Also the blueprint was laid Mullen is a great offensive maybe just maybe we got the depth and luck that day to pull it off

But everyone disrespecting the gators and what they’ve accomplished compared to UGA just gonna fire them boys up more when everyone on every pre game show picks against UF even Tebow lol love it!!!

Don’t get me wrong. I am a huge CJP fan. And I know we will learn more after Florida plays Georgia. But is Mullen that good or was Florida’s talent that much better than Tennessee’s this year??

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Don’t get me wrong. I am a huge CJP fan. And I know we will learn more after Florida plays Georgia. But is Mullen that good or was Florida’s talent that much better than Tennessee’s this year??
Both. Am good with Pruitt but Mullen would be our coach if Kelly did t go for UCLA instead of UF. Mullen kinda goofy and if he wins, it’s all good, but personally, I think Pruitt mentality is what our team and fans need after three “coach speak” type guys. Pruitt just feels right...so far.

Both. Am good with Pruitt but Mullen would be our coach if Kelly did t go for UCLA instead of UF. Mullen kinda goofy and if he wins, it’s all good, but personally, I think Pruitt mentality is what our team and fans need after three “coach speak” type guys. Pruitt just feels right...so far.

Agreed. I was hoping we'd get Mullen when all the talk of it came about, and I would have been / would be thrilled to have him. That said, I like Pruitt's no nonsense, take care of business attitude. Given how unattractive that job was at the time, I think we're lucky to have him.

I couldn’t agree more. It’s such a relief to have CJP around these days. Love our coach and can’t wait to see how he evolves this team the next couple of yeasts!

Thankfully we don't have a coach that is used to losing to Florida. It has to start there before it flows down to the players.

Talent was not great except at RB and WR and we liked what we had at at rush end under Grantham in Polite Zuniga Joseph n Jefferson

Polite has 7 sacks 8.5 tfl’s and 4 forced fumbles

Franks was huge ?

Defense in middle HUGE ?

So far both have handled biz hell franks may throw for 3k and 25-30 td’s

He’s doing what he is with Franks and a defense that was trash ast year

Y’all might not get that part yet

I bet y’all wish u had a play caller like Mullen

Something tells me you may be singing a different tune after the Georgia game.

About Mullen? Doubtful....UGA is the more talented team. If we compete and lose a hard fought game, I'm guessing our fans will be okay with it.

That said, UF is easily one year ahead of schedule, and what Mullen has done with Franks is a gotdamned miracle.

I don't share BB23's optimism about this weekend, but I'm very optimistic about the direction of the program.

Not really. Hopefully we dont get a beat down like last year and we keep it competitive. But this game for UF is largely upside with very little downside. On the otherhand if UGA loses, they will have a ton of pressure.

Before the season non delusional gators were expecting an L out of this game with no chance of winning. Forget about the media. Georgia was already crowned east winners.

It turns out the delusional gators may have been right. Now we have at least a 30-40% chance of winning, which would probably send us to the SECCG.

This season has been great and bar a total collapse, is a major success for Mullen. We are ahead of schedule.

Mullen is a good coach, (barfing) but they were obviously left with much more talent. So combo of both. Mullen ain’t better then Pruitt tho.

Not really. Hopefully we dont get a beat down like last year and we keep it competitive. But this game for UF is largely upside with very little downside. On the otherhand if UGA loses, they will have a ton of pressure.

Before the season non delusional gators were expecting an L out of this game with no chance of winning. Forget about the media. Georgia was already crowned east winners.

It turns out the delusional gators may have been right. Now we have at least a 30-40% chance of winning, which would probably send us to the SECCG.

This season has been great and bar a total collapse, is a major success for Mullen. We are ahead of schedule.

Y’all suck no matter what

Mullen is a good coach, (barfing) but they were obviously left with much more talent. So combo of both. Mullen ain’t better then Pruitt tho.

I just don’t think he can win championships.
Mullin is a good coach and very good with the QBs but the standard is and always will be champions.
I don’t think Mullin is the guy.
I could be wrong.....have been before.....would still based on history prefer the unknown Pruitt to the known Mullin

Reactions: TGFHeupel16

VN Store

Back