Gator Bowl game threads from the Indiana perspective

FBtime

There's little I like more than reading game threads from the opposing teams after a win. Especially a game like this where it looked like a sure win for them. Here are two for your reading pleasure.

Hoosier Sports Nation

Hoopty Indiana site

Edit:

Favorite: Wish granted (after Extra point miss)

Really Justus....... lol. Better not go to OT over that.

Much respect to their team and especially Rasmey. Dude played his heart out. But...

tenor.gif

There's little I like more than reading game threads from the opposing teams after a win. Especially a game like this where it looked like a sure win for them. Here are two for your reading pleasure.

Hoosier Sports Nation

Hoopty Indiana site

Edit:

Much respect to their team and especially Rasmey. Dude played his heart out. But...

tenor.gif
The Indiana salty bitter tears are delicious

Reactions: FBtime and MAD

Hoosier Sports Nation

Hoopty Indiana site

Edit:

tenor.gif
Are we sure they didn't sneak Baker Mayfield out on us, we sure made him look good.

This post sounds like a classic Volnation BVS quote:

1) Missed PAT. 2) Went into prevent defense. 3) Weren't ready for onside kick in an obvious situation.

Fire the entire staff.

And another gem.......

Glad we wasted those 2 timeouts, now the game is completely over- this team won't win a bowl for 100 damn years now.

One more gem....

Allen seriously tried to ice his own kicker!

Last edited:
We had some pretty as*holish fans there too. I’m sure they weren’t just sitting around me...

Oh yeah definitely. And for the record every Indiana fan I personally talked to were very nice. There were a couple Indiana fans in front of us that were flipping off our fans and players though...but they stormed out while the ball was still in the air on the final fourth down:p

I noticed during the coaches handshake after the game that Indiana's coach was soaking wet.

When did he get an ice bath? lol

I noticed during the coaches handshake after the game that Indiana's coach was soaking wet.

When did he get an ice bath? lol

Must have been Coach O down at A&M when they thought they had it won.... I mean the index had the win probability at 98.9%!

VN Store

Back