Gary Patterson accused of using a racial slur

Aite so you gonna tell me what I did? Your laughable at this point. Especially with your view on black Ppl shouldnt let the N-word offended them or what ever BS you tryna speak.

Speaking of BS. Can you please post in English?

I would like to see it that way but if I was white I would tell my kids to never say the word out of his own safety. I dont see a problem when quoting it in a song but there are black ppl that do is what Im saying and you never know who you will offend.

I agree the N word is a 'no go' in almost any situation other than for historical context. I do have a broader issue with censoring our selves for a handful of offended people when the vast majority of the public is completely okay with it.

Again not referring to the N word here, just frustrated when an offended few can dictate what the rest of the population can say/do.

Reactions: VolSteve
I agree the N word is a 'no go' in almost any situation other than for historical context. I do have a broader issue with censoring our selves for a handful of offended people when the vast majority of the public is completely okay with it.

Again not referring to the N word here, just frustrated when an offended few can dictate what the rest of the population can say/do.

welcome to the new Amerika.....I want, so you must give or I will destroy you

Reactions: BUBear
welcome to the new Amerika.....I want, so you must give or I will destroy you
It’s sad. We actually used to be a liberal country. People use to fight for the right to have different opinions. Now the people who call themselves “liberals” are authoritarian. Their way or the highway.

Reactions: Pappy
How about we just agree that if you’re not-black just don’t say it within any context? There are certain things you just don’t touch or rationalize and just leave alone. This is one of them. There were plenty of ways Patterson could’ve made his point without actually saying it. He’s needs to be smarter than that in this day and time, especially when the country is at an absolute boiling point with race relations. I don’t think he’s racist and I don’t think he carries a history of racism, I think he had really bad judgement based on trust that he felt he developed with his black players that he could probably use it in the context that he did after hearing it a lot. I think he fell into that trap and I hope he will learn from it.

Reactions: RoaminVol
How about we just agree that if you’re not-black just don’t say it within any context? There are certain things you just don’t touch or rationalize and just leave alone. This is one of them. There were plenty of ways Patterson could’ve made his point without actually saying it. He’s needs to be smarter than that in this day and time, especially when the country is at an absolute boiling point with race relations. I don’t think he’s racist and I don’t think he carries a history of racism, I think he had really bad judgement based on trust that he felt he developed with his black players that he could probably use it in the context that he did after hearing it a lot. I think he fell into that trap and I hope he will learn from it.

The next person that calls me white trash is going to get a power saw blade to the head.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Damn I thought it was common sense you shouldn't use that word directed towards a black person. Understand the history and hatred of that word. Come on people, be better.

On the flip, black people are dropping the "C" word with a hard R, that's not right either. That's started to form a line of hatred as well. Just knock it the **** off and respect eachother. Everyone is the same race, the human race. Yes we may have sub races within, but thats a good thing. It would be boring if everyone looked and acted the same would it not?

Get along.

Reactions: RoaminVol
Damn I thought it was common sense you shouldn't use that word directed towards a black person. Understand the history and hatred of that word. Come on people, be better.

On the flip, black people are dropping the "C" word with a hard R, that's not right either. That's started to form a line of hatred as well. Just knock it the **** off and respect eachother. Everyone is the same race, the human race. Yes we may have sub races within, but thats a good thing. It would be boring if everyone looked and acted the same would it not?

Get along.
This was covered on an episode of Muppet Babies I watched with my daughter.

Reactions: UTK

VN Store

Back