Gary Patterson accused of using a racial slur

I’m inclined to believe this version of events, which is still... not great for Gary. I don’t think he should be fired or disciplined, but he’s coming off the worst two-year stretch of his career and I’ll never understand how it’s so difficult to avoid saying certain words as added insurance to help keep yourself gainfully employed.

So he's mad that the coach quoted him and got onto him for saying it?

tenor.gif

GAry found out that was not the right button to push to improve performance. I'd suggest the kid send trial balloon to Narduzzi, and see if a spot is available. Guarantee NCAA transfer waiver.

If the kids are using the words then how can they be offensive? Regardless who is saying them.
Huh? So you think a white person should say the N word cause you heard a black person say it? Please try this at work and see if you have a job the next day.

If a word is unacceptable it should be unacceptable for all people.

A few years ago a rapper invited a white girl on stage to sing one of his songs and the lyrics had the N word in them (shocking). She sang it and errybody got mad at her. Go figure.

This is the same ol same ol he said he said. Women not all but enough are out there where their accusations of sexual harassment have been found to be false, rational people cannot believe or act on nothing but accusations. It requires evidence. Jussie Smollett had a great story for a couple of weeks and then the evidence proved his story was false. Why people make false accusations varies from person to person but we see it's relatively common. Evidence man evidence.

Reactions: PowerT83
It is absurd... but knowing it exists, it's not very bright for somebody in Patterson's position to use the word in any context.
Call it what you want but the N word is literally the only thing in black culture that white ppl cant take or use themselves. I am black and think it shouldn’t used in public settings but in any context should a white person use it. Thats how I and every other black person sees it.

Call it what you want but the N word is literally the only thing in black culture that white ppl cant take or use themselves. I am black and think it shouldn’t used in public settings but in any context should a white person use it. Thats how I and every other black person sees it.

Dick tater in the making.

Reactions: mackievol

VN Store

Back