Garrett Crochet

Volsbaseballfan1

I think this deserves its own thread. Crochet called up to the big leagues in just a few months after the draft. A huge day for Garrett and the Vols Baseball program. The staff can point to his development at UT in recruiting battles. Congratulations to Garrett!

Last edited:
I think this deserves its own thread. Crochet called up to the big leagues in just a few months in the minors. A huge day for Garrett and the Vols Baseball program. The staff can point to his development at UT in recruiting battles. Congratulations to Garrett!
With who?

Reactions: StarRaider
Better news for him and the White Sox is that the Sox have clinched a playoff birth. Might get him more experience.

"In what could either serve as a reward or a challenge for Renteria, and quickly pivot the focus from drinking in their accomplishment when there’s still a division to be won and a No. 1 seed to lock up, Hahn announced that 11th overall pick Garrett Crochet was being called up. While all the draft-day declarations about Crochet’s long-term future as a starter were reaffirmed, he is being called up to essentially earn a spot in the postseason bullpen over the final 10 days." The Athletic

added him to my fantasy team this week
we count holds in our league but maybe hell get shot to close since sox have made the playoffs

VN Store

Back